• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA Gun Trust for $69

SJan

NES Member
gearhog

Anyone have experience with this place? Sounds too good to be true. What is the going rate for a real lawyer to draw up a trust, around a couple/few hundred?

The GB seams to be "dead in the water" no movement on the issue or communication from the lawyer. [sad2]

seams we need to go at it one on one with a firearms lawyer. But from all my research, you need to have a NFA Trust drawn up for your specific state, especially MA, and personal needs. A "canned" legal document is 99% not worth the money or time spent on getting it. just my 2 cents.....

I've contacted 2 lawyers in MA, and am still waiting to hear back from them. Anyone have names/numbers of lawyers who can provide a MA specific NFA trust?

Twisty: I'm licensed in Massachusetts (and Maine) and I'm happy to discuss. Please contact me by PM if you're still looking for assistance.

I've contacted 2 lawyers in MA, and am still waiting to hear back from them. Anyone have names/numbers of lawyers who can provide a MA specific NFA trust?

Back
Top Bottom