NFA Form 1 Resubmission

Has anyone every had a Form 1 Disapproved and had to re-file? I received my Form 1 back today as DISAPPROVED because I foolishly put my name in box 3B as opposed to my Trust. My goof, I know [crying] The good news is that it was only 33 days from the time I submitted it to receive the email, meaning that had I filled everything out right, I'd likely have my stamp at this point. Promising wait time, indeed.

Anyway, do I need to completely re-do my Form 1 application online, or is there a way to edit it and re-send it to hopefully keep it from the bottom of the pile? ATF Office is closed as it's past 5pm, and I can't find a way to un-gray the boxes on my already submitted application. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Has anyone every had a Form 1 Disapproved and had to re-file? I received my Form 1 back today as DISAPPROVED because I foolishly put my name in box 3B as opposed to my Trust. My goof, I know [crying] The good news is that it was only 33 days from the time I submitted it to receive the email, meaning that had I filled everything out right, I'd likely have my stamp at this point. Promising wait time, indeed.

Anyway, do I need to completely re-do my Form 1 application online, or is there a way to edit it and re-send it to hopefully keep it from the bottom of the pile? ATF Office is closed as it's past 5pm, and I can't find a way to un-gray the boxes on my already submitted application. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I had mine sent back today, too - but I paper filed so I simply have to make and sign the modifications and mail it back within 30 days. I'm curious to know how it works with e-filing. I intentionally paper filed for my first go around for that very reason - a chance to edit mistakes. I'm not sure if you have that luxury. I'm sure somebody has the answer, and I hope it's a good one.

I had mine sent back today, too - but I paper filed so I simply have to make and sign the modifications and mail it back within 30 days. I'm curious to know how it works with e-filing. I intentionally paper filed for my first go around for that very reason - a chance to edit mistakes. I'm not sure if you have that luxury. I'm sure somebody has the answer, and I hope it's a good one.

Upon further research, it looks like I'm back to square one. Disapproved Form 1's are sent back and refunded. The silver lining to all of this is that the speed in which they processed it initially was only 33 days. Hopefully this holds true again.

Now I just have more time to add more $$$ to the coffers...

That sucks. Check and double check your forms! I had a form 1 sent back for corrections but it was paper so it was as easy as typing up a new form and correcting what they wanted fixed.

I botched my eform Form 1. Put the existing barrel length instead of what I wanted so it was rejected since 16" is not a SBR

I resubmitted and it just goes back into the mix and in 1 month I got it approved :)

Back
Top Bottom