NFA Fingerprint cards

Knicks

NES Member
Is your local PD office the only place to get your prints done for forms 1/4s? Im in Nashua where they take dont take appts and charge 25 bucks per card. I guess im fine with the 25/per card but it seems 50% of the time I stop in there isnt anyone available to take my prints. Is my best option to roll my own? Nearby PDs only offer

Meet me at my convenience and ill do them for you for free. Its dumb easy
thanks for the offer. I got a stack of cards from the ATF and am looking to order the ink pad. I might reach out to you for pointers when I roll my first set.

If u have standard cards just go to staples and get ink pad. While your there send them UPS 2 day for $24 and your GTG. The more SBR’s the better!

thanks for the offer. I got a stack of cards from the ATF and am looking to order the ink pad. I might reach out to you for pointers when I roll my first set.
Lxpony is the man! Everything about the NFA I know from him. I’m currently working on third SBR with 2nd one pending any day right now.

I guess I didn't think this through. I submitted the form 1 before I had the fingerprint cards and ink...I ordered them on Amazon but the delivery estimate is May 3-8th.
Assuming worst case I get them next Friday, that will already be 7 days since submitting. Does the ATF require the application and fingerprint cards be RECEIVED or MAILED within 10 days?

Are there other quicker options to get the fingerprint cards done??

Anyone have ink and cards that can help me out? [laugh]
Waiting for the ink and cards from Amazon seems like I might be cutting it too close.

Thanks for the help! Now I just need to find some cards
I got my cards straight from the ATF, but I only got 10, and I rolled 10 sets for myself...

Takes about 5 minutes per set. I have an "inkless" system that rolls red, and bakes black.

I am also a Cage Code kmp, so I can put my code in there

I got my cards straight from the ATF, but I only got 10, and I rolled 10 sets for myself...

Takes about 5 minutes per set. I have an "inkless" system that rolls red, and bakes black.

I am also a Cage Code kmp, so I can put my code in there
Nice!
I feel like such an idiot for not getting the cards and ink first🤦🏻‍♂️

Buy an ink pad and do it yourself. Back when I was in NJ my department could no longer print for anything other than criminal. All applicant cards went through a livescan private vendor. Safran Identity & Security . For the fee the live scan produced results in a matter of hours instead of weeks. More costly but a lot quicker. Unless they still had the old ink pads, live scan didn't produce the applicant cards.

This sounds similar ..although ours would not do ink prints... https://www.printscan.com/#

Rolling prints isn't hard with some practice. A few tricks but I never had a set kicked back.

Buy an ink pad and do it yourself. Back when I was in NJ my department could no longer print for anything other than criminal. All applicant cards went through a livescan private vendor. Safran Identity & Security . For the fee the live scan produced results in a matter of hours instead of weeks. More costly but a lot quicker. Unless they still had the old ink pads, live scan didn't produce the applicant cards.

This sounds similar ..although ours would not do ink prints... Fingerprinting Near You | Background Screening | Printscan

Rolling prints isn't hard with some practice. A few tricks but I never had a set kicked back.
I did buy them on Amazon but they won’t be here until next Friday...

Back
Top Bottom