NFA Engraving

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
This is my Dealer Account. I'm an 07 FFL (Manufacturer)

I do laser marking and engraving at the Mill in Littleton while you wait.

NEW PRICING - NFA engraving is $60 and I can put it anywhere including on the magwell lip for AR pattern lowers.

Here are some more examples: Laser Engraving - MassGunOwnership.com

PM me for an appointment.

Here are a few examples:

NFA Engraving (paint filled):

marking-nfa-engraving.jpg

Deep laser egraving on an 80% anodized lower. The deep engraving is necessary to ensure readability in case the part is cerakoted:

marking-deep-egraving-anodized-aluminum.jpg

Deep laser egraving on a bare aluminum 80% lower. The deep engraving is necessary to ensure readability for when the part is cerakoted or anodized:

marking-deep-engraving-bare-aluminum.jpg

A laser marked slide (not engraved):

marking-laser-marked-slide.jpg

A laser-marked AR-15 Ejection port cover:

marking-laser-etched-port-cover.jpg

Incidentally, I have ejection port covers and 80% lowers (anodized and in-the-white) for sale both plain and custom-marked.

Last edited:
[thumbsup] I've seen some pretty slick, unobtrusive locations for the engraving. I think I'll dive in and SBR something.

I also made it to the mill for a sbr engraving. I couldn’t be more pleased with the work. Had a great time talking with Jim.
I highly recommend him !
I’ll definitely be a repeat customer!
Thanks Jim !

Jim laser marked a Brownells BRN4 lower yesterday evening and did a fantastic job. Spent a lot of time making sure logo, typeface, positioning and size were all accurate. Highly recommend Jim.

Here are some more examples:

Shallow engrave plus black on stainless (tag for a custom truck body)

1.jpg

NFA engraving on steel (ANDOVER, MA) That's the way it looks off the laser. It wasn't painted

2.jpg

Deep engraving on a 911 brake caliper:
3.jpg

Black on stainless (marked, not engraved):
4.jpg

Thanks for humoring me and turning out some great work. I hit the naked lady with some 400 and 600 grit polishing discs to knock off the edges and I can't even feel her.
DSC00253.pngDSC00250.png

What’s the bottom pic? 500 magnum cylinder?
Yeah, I shoot it single-handed most weekends.

Hahahahaha--it's a .22. Gun's serial number with an M for magnum, so I can keep them straight. I should have flipped the number over so the M would be visible when the cylinder is installed. Well, now I know.

Back
Top Bottom