• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NFA Engraving

Looking to see if anyone knows where to have an NFA engraving done locally for an SBR? Preferably on the SouthCoast or Southeast, MA. Im looking for CNC level precision that matches the current factory markings in Font and the proper NFA depth. I am not looking for the new guy, or someone who is going to Free hand it with a pocket knife. Thanks so much for any help, Cory

I have and that's part of what Im talking about...Looking like a lot of Hacks and Hack assed suggestions. Im looking for an Experienced pro. Like Orion Arms online, without having to ship.....

An alternative suggestion, because I can't seem to break out of the office long enough for a drive somewhere...and on the advise of another member, I sent my lower to Tar Heel State Firearms for the engraving.

Trust was engraved in the trigger area and looks great - turnaround was crazy fast, shipped it out on a Wednesday, showed up at THSF on Friday night - they engraved it Saturday morning, put in mail on Saturday and was delivered to me on Monday.

http://tarheelstatefirearms.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=57_111&product_id=232

$30 for engraving plus $15 flat fee for shipping back - I paid $15 to ship to them - so a total of $60

Engraving.jpg

Lots of happy customers of Jacks's. Myself included.

We've done good business in the past. Take this for what it's worth.

Jack's was well worth my drive time of an hour plus each way. I'm pissed I didn't bring my 9mm lower. Yes. He did a really nice job and I'm anal.

First time posting but wanted to share my experience with Jacks Machine. I called the morning of to see if they can take me in. They said that there was going to be somebody there at 2 so I drove down, met with Mike and he directed me to Bill. I wanted to get the engraving down inside the mag well and they were very accommodating. Great guys to deal with, and quick too! the whole process minus the drive took about 20 min. Pic and videos of the process are attached.

20160511_134138.jpg

20160511_134231.jpg

IMG-20160511-WA0004.jpeg

20160512_135249.jpg

https://youtu.be/VWtDgRoADLw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom