Next steps if Tarr's act fails

we have to realize where we live. this has happened before, remember the sales tax issue the legislature in this state does

what it wants, F**k the rest of us. Best way to solve this problem is to move (if you can) otherwise your pissing up a rope.

JimB

Option move is temporary. If Killary is elected we will be hunted down under the domestic terrorist law. Police will whine that they can't differentiate between attacker and law abiding citizen with a weapon permit. That already started in Dallas.

Option move is temporary. If Killary is elected we will be hunted down under the domestic terrorist law. Police will whine that they can't differentiate between attacker and law abiding citizen with a weapon permit. That already started in Dallas.

Can you cite that?

Do these senators really only make 60k a year? No wonder no one good wants to run.

In New Hampshire it's practically a volunteer job--pay is something like $500 a year or something. It's not really about the money--at least, not the direct salary of a legislator.

Are you serious? You know what, my father, King of Lula, is looking for a way to invest money in your county. He would like to consider you, if you would just send him $10K as an initiation fee. [wink]

Only 10K sign me up!

Seriously, what do these guys actually make? Or is it once your independently wealthy you run for state office? Or is the rest made up in bribes, favors and power brokering

Only 10K sign me up!

Seriously, what do these guys actually make? Or is it once your independently wealthy you run for state office? Or is the rest made up in bribes, favors and power brokering

Well, let's look at Clinton clan. Do you think they actually perform speeches worth of $500K?

Anyway, the gold in politics is the power of influence. Salary is the token of appreciation.

Well, let's look at Clinton clan. Do you think they actually perform speeches worth of $500K?

Anyway, the gold in politics is the power of influence. Salary is the token of appreciation.

lol but my bank won't take power and influence to pay my mortgage.

Do these senators really only make 60k a year? No wonder no one good wants to run.

No, they get extra money for each position they hold within the legislature, it adds up, plus lots of freebies, reimbursed travel expenses to get to work daily, etc. And it really is about the power.

As for cash, almost all are also lawyers working on the side, plus when they leave the legislature they are almost all hired as highly paid consultants or lobbyists.

No, they get extra money for each position they hold within the legislature, it adds up, plus lots of freebies, reimbursed travel expenses to get to work daily, etc. And it really is about the power.

As for cash, almost all are also lawyers working on the side, plus when they leave the legislature they are almost all hired as highly paid consultants or lobbyists.

I know a condo manager who follows condo docs and always asks for 3 bids on any job. He has no salary and everybody loves him because he is not their expense. The contractor who "wins" the bidding process is the one that does not mind to "show" some appreciation to a condo manager. All condo owners know that, this is not a secret. Condo manager is quite capable. He recently retired his regular job and sacrifices his time and energy full time for appreciative condo owners. In last 20 years no owner would ever check any bids or ask why such and such contractor was selected. Nobody was ever concerned about double pricing. They can't be bothered. They are lazy and busy with their hobbies like golf and yachting. Stupidity and laziness deserve all the milking it can get. Everything is public, everything is published but no one cares. Just get the job done, and that condo fee will go up the next year is a given fact.

I hope this helped you with the basic concept of MA.

Last edited:

Add in pensions as well.

My senator, Karen Spilka, works as:

1. Mass. state senator

2. Has a position in a major law firm

3. Does other lawyer work on the side

A triple dipper who does not answer e-mails or phone calls....she is too busy feathering her nest.

That defines many of the elected officials we have, and explains their behavior.

And, if you are in the legislature, NEVER cross the leadership, or they will strip you of all the perks.

That happened to someone I know who spent 20 years as a state rep. He crossed DeLeo and paid heavily.

I have $1K just waiting for litigation. Repeal everything. Then they can start from scratch. If the country does not watch out we will be a police state. Already right or wrong you are under surveilance.

I have $1K just waiting for litigation. Repeal everything. Then they can start from scratch. If the country does not watch out we will be a police state. Already right or wrong you are under surveilance.

Give them nothing! They can't misuse the information we gave them under completely different circumstances. Before we do it, we need to gain solid consensus from those "imaginary" 400,000.

Are we clients of the AG? When she does things "for the good of the people" are we her clients?

When the AG and her office's numerous assistant attorneys unilaterally change the law and violate due process, then can we, as their client, post negative reviews of them online?

Are we clients of the AG? When she does things "for the good of the people" are we her clients?

When the AG and her office's numerous assistant attorneys unilaterally change the law and violate due process, then can we, as their client, post negative reviews of them online?

Well, I will admit that as a read your post I expected it to end with something a little stronger than bad reviews [laugh]

One of her core job descriptions is protecting civil rights. I feel like she misread that one when she swore in.

Last edited:
Well, I will admit that as a read your post I expected it to end with something a little stronger than bad reviews [laugh]

Lol. I have been trying to post negative reviews of assistant AGs, and have been getting some pushback because I am not a client of said attorney. I believe if some of the lower assistant attorneys get complaints about violating due process or civil rights, then they will get perturbed and or be put on notice by the bar association?

Sadly the bar association could care less about members of the bar . . . their job is to protect them at all costs. I got stiffed for $4500.00 by a bar member (I did his IT support for a few years) and the bar association told me that they didn't care and wouldn't even take my complaint. I had a contract and the lawyer's signature on some of the invoices he refused to pay. Lesson learned! As a Constable I won't do work for an attorney without payment upfront (per advice of my business attorney)! So this won't go anywhere complaining about the AG or AAGs I'm afraid.

I heard from a couple folks in the Statehouse that Tarr's bill is DOA.

No doubt in my mind whatsoever that the Dem Majority leaders were definitely in cahoots with Healey on this.

Back
Top Bottom