• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Next Level Firearms - Salem NH, great new shop!!

jpm

Just had the pleasure yesterday of heading up to see Brian at the newly opened Next Level Firearms store in Salem NH. What a great shop and great guys running it! I met Brian, his dog and his business partner Alex there and all 3 were friendly and at least 2 of them were very knowledgeable as well. Lots of great new and used guns including a nice selection of milsurps and vintage guns all at good prices.

Various things I saw (and fondled) were a couple of 30-30 vintage lever guns (1950s-60s), one Winchester and one Marlin, an NHM 90/91, a couple of sweet SKS (one scoped), nicely sporterized K98 with high polish bluing, an Egyptian Rasheed in excellent condition, very nice 03A3 Remington and Mark 1 Springfield that had the original finish on the metal. Numerous AKs including a polytech, arsenal, norinko, century c39v2. Lots of nice handguns (new & used) as well.

I had originally gone to get a new gun and ended up changing my mind once I started checking everything out and left with a used one and was quite happy with it. In fact I took it right to the range and blew threw 100+ rounds with it before dinner. Worked perfectly (though I need to drift the front sight for windage). Had a great time chatting with them both about the various guns and such. I think we both learned some things.

Aside from the guns, there was also a nice stockpile of ammo in various calibers all priced well and lots of different accessories/mags/etc. Its kind of like a smaller Rileys when it was the old Rileys we all loved. But I think one of the best things was they didn't treat me like an intruder because I was from MA. Brian was WELL versed in all of our strange customs and regulations and knew exactly which guns/parts were MA ok and why. He doesn't just say its up to you to figure out the obscure rules here like some shops in NH, he happily caters to us. Oh and of course its all tax free, which is a nice bonus!

Thanks again Brian for such a great experience and hooking me up with what I wanted. I'll definitely be a repeat customer!

Here's their contact info.

Next Level Firearms
254 N. Broadway #107
Salem, NH 03079
www.nextlevelfirearms.com
603-458-6108

Hint: Look for The Coliseum
on 28 and in that strip mall is a Dominos. Brian's place is [smile]to the right of the hearing aid shop which is to the right of the Dominos.

Last edited:
Hoping to make my next firearm purchase from Next Level/Brian...

I'm also doing what I can to generate business for the hearing aid shop... One air horn blast at a time. [rofl2]

Oh, and Brian had zero issue getting me the Lyman press supplies/parts I wanted. Now I have spare turrets for three additional calibers, along with powder measures for each.

Hi Golddiggie,
Thank you for considering Next Level Firearms for your next purchase. I'm glad I was able to get you the items you wanted and would like everyone to know that I will do my best to get in special and hard to find items. I love the look on peoples faces when you blast that air horn...it's awesome!
Let me know what you think about the signage next time you come or drive by.
Stay safe
Brian

oh that reminds me, I forgot to mention you'll be stocking reloading components down the road. Another good reason to shop there!

Purchased the HK45C today... Didn't want to announce earlier what I was after since Brian had the best price I was able to find from any of the local shops... Picked up a good holster, 10 round mag (came with two 8 round mags) plus some ammo.

Easy transaction and fun shop to stop into... Just need to save up for the next firearm purchase...

mg8jvUCB

Really like how I can carry it in condition 1 easily. Plus it's .45 ACP baby (rated to handle +P ammo too).

Just want to give a quick shoutout to Brian as well. Brian contacted me about an item I had been searching for via the forum for some time. He had the item on the way and gave me first dibs and a very decent price. The communication was top notch and the whole transaction was about as painless as it gets. Helluva first impression Brian—well done.

Golddiggie,
Thanks for the opportunity! I'm glad you are happy with your HK45c. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine. Wish I could see your face when you shoot the Hornady +P through it. I know I had a stupid smile! [smile]
I hope everyone finds the shop as comfortable and relaxed as you do.
Happy shooting!
Brian

Purchased the HK45C today... Didn't want to announce earlier what I was after since Brian had the best price I was able to find from any of the local shops... Picked up a good holster, 10 round mag (came with two 8 round mags) plus some ammo.

Easy transaction and fun shop to stop into... Just need to save up for the next firearm purchase...

mg8jvUCB

Really like how I can carry it in condition 1 easily. Plus it's .45 ACP baby (rated to handle +P ammo too).

jpm,
I hope to be stocking a small selection very soon and increase that selection as demand grows. Beyond that if you (or anyone) needs components, powder, etc please send me an email as to what you need and I'll hunt down what you want as soon as I can.
Thanks again,
Brian

oh that reminds me, I forgot to mention you'll be stocking reloading components down the road. Another good reason to shop there!

System6ix,
Thank you for taking time out of your day to recognize my store (and me!)
I'm glad we were able to have clear comms and that you found the transaction painless.
I look forward to serving you in the future and please come up to visit sometime soon.
Stay safe,
Brian

Just want to give a quick shoutout to Brian as well. Brian contacted me about an item I had been searching for via the forum for some time. He had the item on the way and gave me first dibs and a very decent price. The communication was top notch and the whole transaction was about as painless as it gets. Helluva first impression Brian—well done.

jpm,
I hope to be stocking a small selection very soon and increase that selection as demand grows. Beyond that if you (or anyone) needs components, powder, etc please send me an email as to what you need and I'll hunt down what you want as soon as I can.
Thanks again,
Brian

Excellent Brian, thanks again. Will definitely do so.

Just bumping this thread as I had another great buying experience from Brian at Next Level. The attention to customer service has been outstanding thus far and it's a pleasure to see such a solid effort being made.

I stumbled upon this thread yesterday, and decided to check out the store today. I got there a bit before it was scheduled to open (had an appointment I needed to get to), but Brian was super friendly and opened up early so I could come it.
He was very friendly, and very helpful in answering some of my newbie-questions.
Picked up a couple boxes of range ammo for my 9mm Shield, and will definitely be coming back soon for future ammo, accessory and firearm purchases.
Two big thumbs up!! :)

I was at Next Level twice today. VERY impressed. Brian is super helpful and will do anything he can to assist you. Awesome communication as well. I'll definitely be going back. I wish there were more people like Brian running gun shops.

Purchased this Sig MCX while I was there:
IMG_20160624_152944083.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160624_153349746.jpg
    IMG_20160624_153349746.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 61
I stumbled upon this thread yesterday, and decided to check out the store today. I got there a bit before it was scheduled to open (had an appointment I needed to get to), but Brian was super friendly and opened up early so I could come it.
He was very friendly, and very helpful in answering some of my newbie-questions.
Picked up a couple boxes of range ammo for my 9mm Shield, and will definitely be coming back soon for future ammo, accessory and firearm purchases.
Two big thumbs up!! :)

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience. I'm glad I was able to accommodate you when I arrived.
Look forward to seeing you again soon and please feel free to call, email or stop by with any questions you may have. If I don't know I'll do my best to find out for you.
Thank you,
Brian
Next Level Firearms

I was at Next Level twice today. VERY impressed. Brian is super helpful and will do anything he can to assist you. Awesome communication as well. I'll definitely be going back. I wish there were more people like Brian running gun shops.

Purchased this Sig MCX while I was there:
View attachment 170461

That's a sexy rifle!! I'm glad I was able to find you what you wanted and that you had such a positive experience here at Next Level Firearms.
Nice game day avatar [thumbsup]
Hope to see you again soon.
Thank you,
Brian
Next Level Firearms

I was at the shop today as well. A+++ shop and Brian is a good guy.

Lambchop,
Thanks very much for posting about my store. I look forward to working with you more in the future.
Always feel free to contact me when you need something - special order ammo, firearms or any questions that may pop up.
Stay safe,
Brian
Next Level Firearms

System6ix,
Thanks! I'm glad I could get you want you wanted...again! [thumbsup][thumbsup]
Always happy when I can help someone expand their collection.
Ready for the rush BTW
View attachment 170012
Thank you,
Brian

I thought that AR-180 was a Daewoo K2 for a second and got really excited.

Looks like you have a nice inventory - I'll be sure to check out the store next time I'm in Salem!

On this Independence Day let us remember those who first decided to "pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor". Let us thank those who have served and made the ultimate sacrifice. Let us remember that today there are young Americans fighting to preserve our freedoms. And let us never forget that freedom is not free, that there are foreign and domestic enemies of our Constitution which is the lifeblood of our freedoms. Let us not be shamed into silence by political correctness and let us stand together against our enemies as one.
God Bless America!

My gf and I stopped in today and picked up some ammo. They're excellent guys with top notch customer service where it felt like you were talking to a couple guys from an NES event.

I finders sone really cool toys and will definitely be back to pick one up. I definitely recommend these guys if you're in the area.

My gf and I stopped in today and picked up some ammo. They're excellent guys with top notch customer service where it felt like you were talking to a couple guys from an NES event.

I finders sone really cool toys and will definitely be back to pick one up. I definitely recommend these guys if you're in the area.

MachineHead,
I'm glad you and your woman enjoyed the store.
Thank you for taking time to stop by and checking it out.
Look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Brian

Stopped in last night and picked up some blanks for the shoot. Haven't found anywhere else stocking them. Got to chat with Brian for a while. Super friendly service and good prices. Overall a great experience.

Stopped in on my way home from work today to check out the store. Got a chance to talk to both Alex and Brian, very friendly and knowledgeable. Good variety of products from stripped lowers, parts, ammo and fun toys on the back wall. They also assured me that if they didn't have what I was looking for, they could help me track it down. Overall, great experience and I'll definitely be back soon.

Emailed Brian and got super quick response, after a couple emails you could tell he was a down to earth guy who knew his stuff. VERY happy with my next level buy last week. Service was and always is TOP NOTCH. CHECK THEM OUT.

Thanks again Brian

Just a heads up. These guys are in the process of moving to 26 Ermer Rd. Salem.
They hope to be back open by Wed 7th.
All NFA items are on hold until they receive actual license from ATF.

Back
Top Bottom