Next gun buy back?

I have a chance to obtain some POS rifles that I'd rather have a mall gift card for. Does anyone know when the next buy back is?

If they were offering $200 for a $30 BB gun, I would not turn it in. Any gun you give them, no matter how crappy, worthless, etc., it goes on their table for the PR bullsh!t photo for them to brag how they are making us all safe.

Want to do something? Buy a POS car and get it to breakdown at the entrance to their PR stunt. If you can get the horn to stick and stay on non stop and deafen them, even better.

Hope OP is just trolling.

Last edited:
Oops. I actually wasn't trolling. I hit the "post" button with my fat finger, then continued with a second post that didn't submit. Sorry for the confusion. Anyways, at work the other day, buy backs came up in conversation with a fellow gun owner that seems to be a closet gun hater the more I talk to him. He was asking when the next one was so he could sell some old rifles. My second post (that I accidentally didnt submit) was to ask if anyone knew of an honest person to appraise these guns. I don't know much about them other than they're probably from the early to mid 1900's. I'd like to see them go to decent use, even if they end up hanging on someone's wall. SE Mass would be preferable. Thanks.

Oops. I actually wasn't trolling. I hit the "post" button with my fat finger, then continued with a second post that didn't submit. Sorry for the confusion. Anyways, at work the other day, buy backs came up in conversation with a fellow gun owner that seems to be a closet gun hater the more I talk to him. He was asking when the next one was so he could sell some old rifles. My second post (that I accidentally didnt submit) was to ask if anyone knew of an honest person to appraise these guns. I don't know much about them other than they're probably from the early to mid 1900's. I'd like to see them go to decent use, even if they end up hanging on someone's wall. SE Mass would be preferable. Thanks.

Don't let them go to a gun buyback, they are automatically getting destroyed if they do and he'll get $50 each for them regardless of their real value. Even wall hangers have to have more than $50 value.

Have him take some pictures of them and give you any info on them that he knows and post that here. People here will be able to tell you what they are and their value.

Back
Top Bottom