• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Next AWB in the works

R's in a place like IL, NJ, or CT, aren't usually real (R)'s, they're just democrats that weren't moonbatty enough to run as democrats. [laugh]

-Mike

CT is really messsed up .. if the Feds don't do something in 2009 you know the idiots in Hartford will try again ..[crying]

I feel for you man. I bit my lip when CT continued the AWB after expiration and figured I would try my luck working the system and writing letters and going to public hearings. Nobody in Hartford cares about you. If you so much as enjoy shooting a Daisy at a can in your yard you may as well be thrown in prison or shipped off to one of the states CT is fond of looking down upon like Montana or Idaho.

After years of saving and planning, losing and an extreme paycut I finally made it out. There is nothing keeping anybody in places like CT, MA or NJ except themselves.

I would like to see an exchange program where people NH wishing to live in MA can be swapped for people in MA longing to live in NH. Then we build a giant fire moat to keep them out.

A free spirit shouldn't live in a slave state neither should a slave spirit be allowed to corrupt a free state.

Funny thing though, guy. A lot of the folks moving to NH from CT, MA and NJ are ... turning that state pretty blue.

Go west, young man. Go west!

I will if I have to. I think saving NH from these people is slightly more possible than undoing all the damage that has already been done in CT.

If, in a couple of years, NH falls into the crapper I'll head West. But not too far West. I wouldnt want to park the truck and find I've gone into CA.

All of us must try to understand that anyone can file a bill in the US Congress or state legislature!

Also, the anti-groups never sleep. They see to it that a ban (and various other sundry intrusions on the 2nd A) get filed EVERY legislative session in the US Congress and in any state that will entertain such possibilities (MA is a definite).

That is why all of us must support GOAL 100% of the time and stay on top of these efforts.

One national or local tragedy and those dormant bills could become law. Brady bunch is always betting on that!

Back
Top Bottom