• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Newtown Mom doing Obama's weekly address used to work for the DNC

Not the greiving mother anymore but the shallow person who uses her dead child to advance her politics. If she were not a democrat, I'd ask how she could look in the mirror each morning.

Scumbag

I got an email from the white house talking about this. I replied that I was disgusted that they are using these poor families to push their agenda.

I got an email from the white house talking about this. I replied that I was disgusted that they are using these poor families to push their agenda.

The families are willing accomplices. I wonder how well this is playing outside of the gun owner community? Do people see what a transparent act of using dead children to further a political agenda it is? Does the media only care about dead white children and not the hundreds of black teens killed in inner cities each year?

None of these new laws would have prevented that shooting!!!! I cannot believe for one second that the family doesn't know that!
Not much I can add that you guys haven't already said!!!!!
This my fellow NES members is the "Real Tragedy"

The families are willing accomplices. I wonder how well this is playing outside of the gun owner community? Do people see what a transparent act of using dead children to further a political agenda it is? Does the media only care about dead white children and not the hundreds of black teens killed in inner cities each year?

The media doesn't care a whit about either one, least of all "dead white kids". Actually caring about either would be completely antithetical to the agenda they are paid handsomely to support.
The media is as guilty of subversion as any of the politicians that have decided to conspire to deny the American people of their rights.

Look at the connection between Maureen White and the WH...coincidence?

Rattner is married to Maureen White, who served for five years as finance chair for the Democratic National Committee and is now the Senior Advisor on Humanitarian Issues to the Special Representative-Afghanistan and Pakistan for the U.S. Department of State. They have four grown children and live in New York.

Steven Rattner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom