• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Newtown, Conn., resident says Beto attempting to ‘hi-jack’ town to push gun control

Reptile

NES Member
EPIC: WOMAN CONFRONTS BETO AT TOWN HALL: “BRING IT ON! WE’RE NOT TAKING YOUR BULLSHIT ANYMORE”
An irate woman angrily confronted Democrat Beto O’Rourke Wednesday when he visited Newtown, Connecticut, to push for gun control.
Accusing him of using the location of the Sandy Hook mass shooting as a backdrop for his gun confiscation agenda, the woman identified as Rebecca Carnes yelled that Beto was “hijacking” the town to take guns from law-abiding gun owners.
“You’re here to hijack this town and try and make an issue out of getting guns out of good people’s hands that can make a difference. And you know that, Beto,” the woman shouted, adding, “This is bullshit. It’s about mental health and it’s about this war on boys and masculinity. You’re bullshit by being here! Shame on you, Beto!”
The woman, who said she was a “third generation” Newtown resident, also asked why Beto refused to discuss mental health and told the audience that Democrats had failed.
“What do you have to say about mental health? What do you have to say about urban violence?” Carnes asked, as other town hall attendees tried to get her to stop. “You don’t care. The Democrats have been in charge of urban communities and cities for decades.”

This was awesome, thanks for posting. Good for her for staying on him and not taking the bait to address all his handlers that decended on her. I would have had a hard time not punching the green shirt lady getting in my face if that were me. Of course he can’t fight his own battles or even debate opposition when it stands up. Good for this woman. I’d like to buy her a beer.

Just more continued grave dancing......They should have physically thrown his worthless ass out the front door and down the stairs and told him to never come back.

I work in CT and thus, follow several of the CT need stations on FB. This did make the news circuit, but with the caption of “Beto heckled at conference about gun prevention”

I’m mostly paraphrasing except the “heckled” and gun prevention” part.

I love how they kept trying to talk over her to get her to stop talking and drown her and her message out. Not to mention turning the lights off like she’s some sort of kindergartner...

"The Democrats have been in charge of urban communities and cities for decades.”

Nice. She hit the nail right on the head. Now it's been said out loud and the idiot democrats supporters just don't care and they don't want to hear the truth.

And as always no one says anything about the first shooter killy video games that are fueling these psyco mass murderers.
Good for her to stand up to that ass clown though.
Well, there was hella more wrong with that kid than first-person shooters (or Asperger's, if that dx was even accurate).

Damn. Remind me to do exactly what she says at all times. ROFL!!!

Good for her. And she's right.

"They don't care about you, sir!" AMEN Sistah!

Good for her, did you hear the boos when she said Trump 2020? These clueless sheeple just want to continue the status quo, it's about banning guns not protecting kids.

I have a client in Western CT that says he lives in Trump City. Based on the 2016 voting records, I don't think he does. (He's pretty anti-Trump. As are most folks in this locale.)

I have a client in Western CT that says he lives in Trump City. Based on the 2016 voting records, I don't think he does. (He's pretty anti-Trump. As are most folks in this locale.)
Up the rt. 8/Naugatuck river corrider it is a Trump stronghold. The last Gov election was 2:1 GOP, and the same for Trump 2016. Glad I live in said corrider, but will be retiring deep in red territory.

And as always no one says anything about the first shooter killy video games that are fueling these psyco mass murderers.

Of course they don't say anything, because that viewpoint is obviously delusional. Too bad that "guns cause mass murder" isn't dismissed the
same way (as it should be).

-Mike

I did not see a thing about what happened to Bedo in CT on the national news the only thing that they had was he has dropped out of the race. Good one more knucklehead down and Kamala Harris is on her way gasping for breath it wont be long for her to go. Dan we did not lose power on our side of town.

Back
Top Bottom