Newton outlaws BB guns

Tuck

NES Member
Is this something GOAL would help to oppose?

I feel safer already. This isn't necessarily surprising but it sure is disappointing that - according to the article- there actually wasn't anyone hit by a BB. Just the idea of someone shooting a BB gun is enough to ban them.

What a bunch of snooty uptight unamerican cucks ! Who do these people think they are living in their ivory towers ! I think they need a few bus loads of border jumpers !

Wait until this spreads a bit to other towns and the Karens realize you can buy these weapons of mass destruction without FID. Oh there will be hell to pay. Another freakin loophole! Mass and their ghost guns, mean black "automatic" assualt weapons and unlicensed bb gun owners. It's like the wild west in the state.

Wait until this spreads a bit to other towns and the Karens realize you can buy these weapons of mass destruction without FID. Oh there will be hell to pay. Another freakin loophole! Mass and their ghost guns, mean black "automatic" assualt weapons and unlicensed bb gun owners. It's like the wild west in the state.
This is how it starts ! Give them an inch and then they’ll want the whole ruler !

What a bunch of snooty uptight unamerican cucks ! Who do these people think they are living in their ivory towers ! I think they need a few bus loads of border jumpers !

NIMBY NIMBY NIMBY NIMBY They'll support flooding the country with illegals, but will scream to high heaven if they happened to move into their neighborhoods.

If I was a billionaire I'd buy as many apartment buildings in these lefty sanctuary towns as I could, turn over all the tenants and I'd have gov abbot send all the busses over and I'd stuff them full of illegals.
Flood the towns with tons of non English speakers for the schools, and plenty of criminals to keep the cops busy. Not to mention the garbage they seem to like to dump in the streets.
No apartments? I'm sure many suburban towns don't have their 40b allotment fulfilled yet

"If BB guns are outlawed... only Outlaws will have BB guns" ~Enbloc

Back
Top Bottom