Newton Gun Shop getting pushback

“Having a gun store in Newton would undermine our reputation as a welcoming and progressive city,”

Their "reputation" only exists in their head. THE BIG FACADE as it's known to many.

The only thing Newton has "progressed" towards is becoming one of the most hypocritical, dictatorially governed cities in the state.

hrmm... wonder what they'd say if it the shoe was on the other foot... (Of course we know the "double standard" answer)

Having a gay sex toy store in conservative town would undermine our reputation as a family-oriented and conservative city,”

(or change "gay sex toy" with any other progressive pet project... transgender art, etc)

sadly, it's hard to even think of anything that would get our panties in such a knot that we'd act the same way, but need something that would get the leftists riled up.

hrmm... wonder what they'd say if it the shoe was on the other foot... (Of course we know the "double standard" answer)

Having a gay sex toy store in conservative town would undermine our reputation as a family-oriented and conservative city,”

(or change "gay sex toy" with any other progressive pet project... transgender art, etc)

sadly, it's hard to even think of anything that would get our panties in such a knot that we'd act the same way, but need something that would get the leftists riled up.
Is there such thing as a gay sex toy? I would assume the butt plug is anus agnostic.

Last edited:
It’s beyond me why EVERY Jew isn’t a 30-gun toting 20,000 round ammo hording hardcore 2A supporter.

If my lineage had a history of surrendering arms and getting 6M of my relatives subsequently wiped out in death camps by satanic f***ing Nazi psychopaths, I would take VERY seriously the mantra “NEVER AGAIN”.

And I sure as hell wouldn’t be VOTING for tyrannical communists who want to disarm me.
Same should be true of Armenians

How do you get someone to use a leaf blower in your shorts?
Asking for a friend.

I don't loan my clothes to anyone, let alone someone with a leaf blower.

I did make one exception back in my college years. A young lady was staying over and needed a fresh shirt to wear the next day. I loaned her an old tee shirt that was far too small for her. She had a spectacular rack and the shirt revealed this exceptionally well

Where the city of Newton already has local ordinances which regulate decibel levels on yard equipment, it will take them no time to zone this shop right out of town.
Maybe an adult toy store could sneak into newton under the radar while this is all going on.

Newton is best summed up by the fruity bicycle cop who tried to wave me down to pull over as I flew through the center.

Start peddling lance armstrong, right after you cite someone for using a gas leaf blower in your spandex......

Newton once had a good Greek mayor, and plenty of gun shops.

Mann sort of trashed the place. I never thought anyone would be worse than Warren, but this new bitch is going all-in on stupid.

Newton once had a good Greek mayor, and plenty of gun shops.

Mann sort of trashed the place. I never thought anyone would be worse than Warren, but this new bitch is going all-in on stupid.
Was that Monte Basbas? He was a very cool guy and a pleasure to talk with. He was a Masonic Brother and guest speaker a couple of times at my organizations. Monte was quite an accomplished gentleman. Check out his obit (it was a very different and inclusive Newton back then): Monte BASBAS Obituary (2013) - Concord, MA - Boston Globe

I already have a gun shop business planned in this same location!

Bastard!

No worries though, my plan is superior.

Gun Shop combined with package store for booze, weed selection upon entry, gambing table far left toward the back, and free Bob Kraft specials in the Asian massage parlor entrance next to the long rifles far right and adjacent to the cigar lounge. Also thinking about adding outdoor titty bar with either midget tossing or axe throwing area.

Sorry, but I plan on putting this guy out of business...Bigly.

Last edited:
I already have a gun shop business planned in this same location!

Bastard!

No worries though, my plan is superior.

Gun Shop combined with package store for booze, weed selection upon entry, gambing table far left toward the back, and free Bob Kraft specials in the Asian massage parlor entrance next to the long rifles far right and adjacent to the cigar lounge. Also thinking about adding outdoor titty bar with either midget tossing or axe throwing area.

Sorry, but I plan on putting this guy out of business...Bigly.

Well since you will be selling weed and booze they might let you! haha

I wish I had a meaningful connection to the city so I could go speak up as the head of the local Pink Pistols chapter, too. As an outsider, in sure my opinions wouldn't do any good, though.

I was driving through Newton today and saw several yard signs that read "No Gun Stores In Newton".
One was in Auburndale, and I was thinking that this particular house is closer to LEE in Waltham than to the proposed new gun shop in Newtonville.
So having another gun shop even further away from their residence must be a bad thing.

Newton is full of liberal cornholes that failed basic world history. I have zero respect or sympathy for Newton commies. Is there anything really left to say in this thread?

I was driving through Newton today and saw several yard signs that read "No Gun Stores In Newton".
One was in Auburndale, and I was thinking that this particular house is closer to LEE in Waltham than to the proposed new gun shop in Newtonville.
So having another gun shop even further away from their residence must be a bad thing.

I think that house with the No Gun Stores in Newton sign belongs to the owner of the one in Waltham. Trying to curb the competition!

(kidding)

Walter Duddy lives in Belmont and I think he still part of Waltham PD.
His shop is connected at the hip with Waltham PD, but from what I've been able to determine you can't be an officer (part-time, volunteer or full-time) past 65 yo. Last time I saw Walter he was no spring chicken and that was probably 12-13 yrs ago (see my review thread about him charging sales tax on gun safes). Thus, I'm sure that he's aged out if he was ever an officer.

One of Newton’s most vocal city councilors following their 1st zoning committee meeting last night after she called out the legal department for saying it was not likely they would win a legal challenge if they make zoning laws too restrictive:

View: https://twitter.com/_emilynorton/status/1386898389036675072?s=21

They have every intention of going nuclear and putting a stop to this and at least force the owners to endure a years long legal battle he will need help to sustain.

They have every intention of going nuclear and putting a stop to this and at least force the owners to endure a years long legal battle he will need help to sustain.
This happens far too often with government. This is one of thousands of examples.

This happens far too often with government. This is one of thousands of examples.
That City Councilor should be personally liable to both the defendant and the town for incurring legal fees for going against the in house legal counsel.

Doing something unlawful when your in house attorney tells you it is unlawful and then expecting the taxpayer to pick up the tag for your deliberate acts violating the law. Yeah how about no...

Idiot probably thinks sugar daddy Bloomberg and his Monsanto mouthpiece aren't going to leave Newton on the hook for legal fees due to activist acts when the Mommys and Mayors Against the Constitution have left plenty of their pawns with hefty legal fees.

Back
Top Bottom