• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Newton Gun Shop getting pushback

Yahbut it's a two-in-one plan. Get more (legal) gun ownership amongst historically underserved communities,
and make it difficult to get a moment's rest from the cacophony of exploding libberal heads.

Or as someone wrote in tiny print underneath a toilet paper dispenser
in a men's room stall in a college dorm:

To be is to be perceived.​
[-- Bishop Berkeley]​

Or not; YMMV.

Why not both? Nothing like getting in gun grabber's faces and point out their hypocrisy. Maybe you could do an ad campaign where you stand under the billboard and interview people.

Why not both? Nothing like getting in gun grabber's faces and point out their hypocrisy. Maybe you could do an ad campaign where you stand under the billboard and interview people.
Note the "teentsy URL" part.

You want it to be a fully paid-up billboard rental
where they can't locate the author of their discomfort.

I remember going to Roache's. I went there just on principal: to support a gun shop in Cambridge.

Did you notice that Roaches was in the same building abutting a Post Office ???
We used to joke about them having a pass-through window in the back room, so the postal employees didn't have to walk around to the front door and wait in line.

groan....
“Having a gun store in Newton would undermine our reputation as a welcoming and progressive city,”

Their "reputation" only exists in their head. THE BIG FACADE as it's known to many.

The only thing Newton has "progressed" towards is becoming one of the most hypocritical, dictatorially governed cities in the state.

Ummm...OK, legal business. Constitutional Right to Bear Arms, breaking no law other than the Liberals right to hate. So they will use a building permit to try and shut it down and have posted a cease and desist order on the door.

Riddle me this folks, what is the difference between the cease and desist sign and say a no colored allowed sign?

I don't think they even realize that there are Newton residents that own and carry guns or that gun stores exist. I once had a friend explain to me over dinner in Boston that no one in Massachusetts is allowed to carry a gun; she was very adamant about it too, which was ironic considering that I was carrying at that moment. Point being, people tend to think of guns as existing somewhere else, far away from them, so the idea of a local gun shop triggers their ignorance into fear.

a crude Neanderthal such as myself would have made my point by pressing my carry piece against her moneymaker and said "Is that a handgun in Massachusetts or am I just glad to see you?"

It’s beyond me why EVERY Jew isn’t a 30-gun toting 20,000 round ammo hording hardcore 2A supporter.

If my lineage had a history of surrendering arms and getting 6M of my relatives subsequently wiped out in death camps by satanic f***ing Nazi psychopaths, I would take VERY seriously the mantra “NEVER AGAIN”.

And I sure as hell wouldn’t be VOTING for tyrannical communists who want to disarm me.

I think, in Assachusetts anyhow, a pro 2A jewish person is like a conservative black person. They are there in numbers greater than we would think, but they stay in the closet (so to speak) simply not to have to deal with headaches within their communities. That's why the dems had to steal the election when those silent types turned out to vote for orange man bad.

It’s beyond me why EVERY Jew isn’t a 30-gun toting 20,000 round ammo hording hardcore 2A supporter.

If my lineage had a history of surrendering arms and getting 6M of my relatives subsequently wiped out in death camps by satanic f***ing Nazi psychopaths, I would take VERY seriously the mantra “NEVER AGAIN”.

And I sure as hell wouldn’t be VOTING for tyrannical communists who want to disarm me.
I've wondered the same thing. But these are the same toolbags that voted for Obama that blatantly hates Israel. My conclusion is simply that Democrats are crazy, stupid, brainwashed or combinations of all 3 and it has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. Crazy is crazy and stupid is stupid and they suck at the CNN teat.

“Having a gun store in Newton would undermine our reputation as a welcoming and progressive city,”

Their "reputation" only exists in their head. THE BIG FACADE as it's known to many.

The only thing Newton has "progressed" towards is becoming one of the most hypocritical, dictatorially governed cities in the state.
Their "Reputation" isn't what they think it is.
And that was long before this .

I think, in Assachusetts anyhow, a pro 2A jewish person is like a conservative black person. They are there in numbers greater than we would think, but they stay in the closet (so to speak) simply not to have to deal with headaches within their communities. That's why the dems had to steal the election when those silent types turned out to vote for orange man bad.
Or we move to NH. Yes, conservative Jews are oppressed in MA, but they are there in greater numbers than you would realize. This is because, as a group, they/we tend to be the quiet types, it's almost a greyman kind of thing. The past is not lost to many.

I was told 'you were raised poorly' by some standard faire liberal Jew when she discovered
I was a pro-Trump conservative Jew.

Similar to the distain that many African Blacks feel for American Blacks.

Yeah, Brookline would like to get a word in about that. Closing streets and building walls to keep Boston residents from passing through while their residents used to abuse Boston's unrestricted on street parking areas. Brookline's overnight parking ban is a subtle way of making sure the non-affluent domestic help leaves at the end of the day. Any town flying immigrants/refugees welcome banners while viciously fighting 40bs tooth and nail is making it clear they want cheap labor while not giving a shit about the groups they virtue signal they do,

Ummm...OK, legal business. Constitutional Right to Bear Arms, breaking no law other than the Liberals right to hate. So they will use a building permit to try and shut it down and have posted a cease and desist order on the door.

Riddle me this folks, what is the difference between the cease and desist sign and say a no colored allowed sign?

They should add an official looking "No Coloreds" sign complete with the town seal, on the door

Google JPFO

have a look at who actually invented communism

Google JPFO
Damn. This should be taught in every American high school history class.

The Mother of All Stats
The Human Cost of "Gun Control" Ideas

The Genocide Chart © JPF .org 2002
GovernmentDatesTargetsCivilians Killed "Gun Control" Laws Features of Over-all "Gun Control" scheme
Ottoman Turkey1915-1917Armenians
(mostly Christians)
1-1.5 millionArt. 166, Pen. Code, 1866
& 1911 Proclamation, 1915
• Permits required •Government list of owners
•Ban on possession
Soviet Union1929-1945Political opponents;
farming communities
20 millionResolutions, 1918
Decree, July 12, 1920
Art. 59 & 182, Pen. code, 1926
•Licensing of owners
•Ban on possession
•Severe penalties
Nazi Germany
& Occupied Europe
1933-1945Political opponents;
Jews; Gypsies;
critics; "examples"
20 millionLaw on Firearms & Ammun., 1928
Weapon Law, March 18, 1938
Regulations against Jews, 1938
•Registration & Licensing
•Stricter handgun laws
•Ban on possession
China, Nationalist1927-1949Political opponents;
army conscripts; others
10 millionArt. 205, Crim. Code, 1914
Art. 186-87, Crim. Code, 1935
•Government permit system
•Ban on private ownership
China, Red1949-1952
1957-1960
1966-1976
Political opponents;
Rural populations
Enemies of the state
20-35 millionAct of Feb. 20, 1951
Act of Oct. 22, 1957
•Prison or death to "counter-revolutionary criminals" and anyone resisting any government program
•Death penalty for supply guns to such "criminals"
Guatemala1960-1981Mayans & other Indians;
political enemies
100,000-
Decree 36, Nov 25 •Act of 1932
Decree 386, 1947
Decree 283, 1964
•Register guns & owners •Licensing with high fees
•Prohibit carrying guns
•Bans on guns, sharp tools
•Confiscation powers
Uganda1971-1979Christians
Political enemies
300,000Firearms Ordinance, 1955
Firearms Act, 1970
•Register all guns & owners •Licenses for transactions
•Warrantless searches •Confiscation powers
Cambodia
(Khmer Rouge)
1975-1979Educated Persons;
Political enemies
2 millionArt. 322-328, Penal Code
Royal Ordinance 55, 1938
•Licenses for guns, owners, ammunition & transactions
•Photo ID with fingerprints
•License inspected quarterly
Rwanda1994Tutsi people800,000Decree-Law No. 12, 1979•Register guns, owners, ammunition •Owners must justify need •Concealable guns illegal •Confiscating powers

* Death by "Gun Control"

Last edited:

One is appropriate, and the other is racist. If you don't know the difference, then you're at best, a bad person and worse that Hitler, but more likely a Trump voter (which is worse).

The Party Line is the Only Line.

Back
Top Bottom