Newton Gun Shop getting pushback

Both firms have massive depth . . . meaning that they have experts in every field of law that they can tap to assist their lead counsel. Not a good sign for our side in a Communist state court.
Those firms would be negligent to devote significant resources to a case where the letter of the law and a century worth of precedent since the establishment of Euclidian zoning is to the contrary. This is akin to deep pocketed law firms representing some snob municipality like Brookline in a case to maintain Red Lining practices.

Newton city council delayed a vote tonight so an ordinance for outright gun store ban could be considered. Debate was quite heated as some councilors fear the delay will allow a window to open for the already proposed shop to open while they debate a ban. The vote to delay was an even 12-12 vote. Should get interesting as they fight amongst themselves... unclear when they will debate further and vote on the final decision. Once again several councilors threw their own legal counsel under the bus for suggesting a total ban would be challenged.

I'm just amused at the crime rate in Newton (not NEARLY as safe a community as they would have us believe) with zero (so far) gun shops compared with Littleton, having something like 50 or 60 gun shops and near zero crime rate...

I would love to see criminals taking note of how anti the town is and decide it's ripe for picking because they don't have to worry about a homeowner protecting themselves.

I would love to see criminals taking note of how anti the town is and decide it's ripe for picking because they don't have to worry about a homeowner protecting themselves.
Get some add-on stickers for the town border signs that say,

"A Gun-Free Community"​

Sit back and watch the hilarity ensue.

*cough*

SAD.
Like (MA) corruption levels.

REAL SAD.
Glad data suggests I'll be dead in less than 20.

Good luck!

"I don’t see any good that can come from it. My daughters will walk by here on their way to school every morning.”

And they'll also walk by the pot shop two doors down.
The gun shop will be patronized by honest law abiding citizens, who have been subjected to an arduous licensing process which includes criminal background checks, photographing and fingerprinting. Can you say the same about the people waiting in line outside the pot shop ???

Orthodox Jewish Man Chased by Two Vehicles in Los Angeles as Passengers Scream "Allahu Akbar" (VIDEO)

Meanwhile, Jews are disarming themselves and banning gun stores to try to prevent other Jews from arming themselves.

WTF.

Meanwhile, Jews are disarming themselves and banning gun stores to try to prevent other Jews from arming themselves.
Do not mix RCA and American diaspora that has lost its ways and mind with the true Israelites and orthodox position on the topic.

what some women who call themselves rabbis say no one cares to know. we care for them, as one would care about a twice removed cousin with an acute mental deficiency, but, it is what it is.

as of 'disarming' - i say it is the same exact push of rich and powerful to disarm the peasants. it is not race motivated or anything else, other than same old desire to rule and oppress unobstructed.

Last edited:
And they'll also walk by the pot shop two doors down.
The gun shop will be patronized by honest law abiding citizens, who have been subjected to an arduous licensing process which includes criminal background checks, photographing and fingerprinting. Can you say the same about the people waiting in line outside the pot shop ???
The pot shop always has a guard or police detail too. So that is going to turn out to be one of the most secure 100' of street in Newton between the security details and high end security cameras.

Orthodox Jewish Man Chased by Two Vehicles in Los Angeles as Passengers Scream "Allahu Akbar" (VIDEO)

WTF.

I wonder if they think the anti Jewish Democrats they keep voting for are going to protect them ?
The same ones who can't import ROPERS fast enough.
The guy's wife in the video seems so shocked , Really ?
Stevie Wonder saw this coming darlin' .
Keep voting for the people who are bring in savages by the boatload and the streets in American cities will make Israel look like a safe zone.
No one is going to do a thing about it either , get used to that fact too.

Are there any upper middle class towns/neighborhoods in MA with solid school systems that aren't full of dbags infesting their lawn with BLM and other nonsense?

Gun shops or not, anything near Cambridge (including Newton) is becoming borderline unbearable.....

Are there any upper middle class towns/neighborhoods in MA with solid school systems that aren't full of dbags infesting their lawn with BLM and other nonsense?

Gun shops or not, anything near Cambridge (including Newton) is becoming borderline unbearable.....
nope its all woke with little libraries, the hate has no home here signs, and anything else you figure is virtue signaling to their peeps

All this self-fellatio and self-cunnilungus by these frigid white Karen’s is going to accomplish is severe pushback and not a furthering of their odious beliefs.

So their kids will walk by a gun shop on the way home from school. And??
I don’t see the issue. Are these people so uninformed that they think they sweep up the unsold guns and ammo for the day and toss ‘em in the trash for easy picking like clippings at a barbershop?!?

Some people just need a high-five,
in the face,
with a chair.

If you have school age kids I would suggest Woburn. Schools are basically all brand new. High School is a palace. 3rd lowest tax rate in the state. Tons of city services. Real estate is increasing. Four Seasons, Precession Point, Collectors Gallery (Stoneham). Mass Rifle. You will hear plenty stories about 30 years ago or before, when the city was a lot different. Lord Hobo Brewing etc. West side toward Lexington definitely upper middle class.

"I don’t see any good that can come from it. My daughters will walk by here on their way to school every morning.”

Typical illogical leftist conflation ^^^^^^^^^^^

INSANITY HAS REACHED EPIDEMIC PROPORTIONS

So their kids will walk by a gun shop on the way home from school. And??
I don’t see the issue. Are these people so uninformed that they think they sweep up the unsold guns and ammo for the day and toss ‘em in the trash for easy picking like clippings at a barbershop?!?

Some people just need a high-five,
in the face,
with a chair.

image.jpegS

Newton zoning committee met tonight to discuss proposal for total gun shop ban. Debated for around 90 minutes and will set a public hearing for some time in June. Legal counsel continues to advise against the total ban due to likely legal challenge and council is split between total ban and very restrictive zoning. Meanwhile the store owner attempting to open on Washington Street is pursuing necessary building permits though I’m sure it will be a slow process and he will hit much resistance.

Back
Top Bottom