News on Steve Foley (SwatGig)

Wow. He was such a great guy. I've been to his office on several occasions when downtown. He's come to NES get-togethers at various times, and has done a lot for the 2A community. I am just in total shock and sad. Rest in peace Steve.
:-(

Last edited:
I am speechless this morning.......

All I can do is yell profanities in frustration with God for taking him.

John was a close friend, and he literally saved my life back in 2018 when I got very ill and lost my job up in Mansfield.

it is a long story, and I owe it to him to tell the story, so you all know what a generous and selfless man he was........

but right now my eyes are filled with to many tears to type...........

Shocking and very sad news. Steve was a real stand-up guy. He was one of my Mass Gun Law by and for Non-Lawyers seminar students. His booklet of "just" the MGLs on firearms is a lesson for all (250 pgs - much too many garbage laws)! We met a number of times and I always enjoyed his witty remarks/posts.

Much too young. He will definitely be missed in our community.

Condolences to all his friends, co-workers and Family!

Shocking and very sad news. Steve was a real stand-up guy. He was one of my Mass Gun Law by and for Non-Lawyers seminar students. His booklet of "just" the MGLs on firearms is a lesson for all (250 pgs - much too many garbage laws)! We met a number of times and I always enjoyed his witty remarks/posts.

Much too young. He will definitely be missed in our community.

Condolences to all his friends, co-workers and Family!
I was fortunate to sit in that class with him, it's actually where I first met both of you. IIRC, he may have fronted the cost of my admission, until the day of the event.

Back
Top Bottom