Newborn Nurse Question.....

That Question is a violation of my 4th amendment right. I will not answer it.

Sure, if the .gov is asking it. Answer however you wish, but don't hide behind the 4th Amendment. Your insurance company isn't bound by it. You're under no obligation to answer, sure enough, but then they're under no obligation to insure you. And good luck paying for a birth out of your paycheck, especially if there are complications that require a visiting nurse afterward.

I remember taking my son to the Doctor at around eight years old.

The Doctor asked if their were guns in the house?

My son shrugged his shoulders like he didn't know the answer.

The Doctor looks at me and I said not as far as either of you know.

The Doc smiled and nodded his head.

I'd answer no, none of their business. But seriously, WATCH the LEAD levels.

If you come home from the indoor range with piss poor/no ventilation after going through 465 rounds of various calibers, you might consider washing your hands and taking a shower before cuddling up with the newborn.

I'd answer no, none of their business. But seriously, WATCH the LEAD levels.

If you come home from the indoor range with piss poor/no ventilation after going through 465 rounds of various calibers, you might consider washing your hands and taking a shower before cuddling up with the newborn.
And leave your shoes outside. The kids will be crawling through all the lead dust you tracked inside. Its a good idea to have a designated set of range shoes that stay in the porch or garage if you are a frequent shooter. I just hose mine of and wipe them with a rag.

When I was your age we didn't wash lead off our hands, when we reloaded we smelted lead and sniffed the fumes until the hairs in our noses curled up and died..... and we liked it that way.

VNA visits after the wife has a baby? When we had our boy 17 years ago, they handed me our son, and told my wife & I to GTFO of the hospital. This must be something new.

Back
Top Bottom