Welcome Julie,

My advice is to join GOAL (Gun Owners' Action League of Massachusetts - GOAL.ORG ). They are a wealth of information. In addition to instruction they can also help you become aware of important laws, legislation and events that are important to firearm owners. And as others have said you need to make your account anonymous to protect your privacy. And, stop following Bloomberg, Bill Gates and CNBC (see what I mean...) Best of luck.

Last edited:
Before joining a club make a list of the type of shooting you want to do. Pistol (bullseye, action, short range ...), Trap, Skeet, High Power, Archery, 3 Gun, Sporting Clays .... Then find a club that can offer most of what you want. I am approached by people on a fairly regular basis about joining Woburn Sportsmen. I always ask them what they are looking for and what they expect out of a club. Depending on what they say I may tell them not to join WSA and then why. Joining a club can be expensive and time consuming. You need to do your homework ahead of time.

+1 for Stav...very nice woman. She and I took a class together years ago.
Yes, she is! I met her the first time her Sister brought her to Braintree R&P to learn to shoot. She's come a long way since then. She posts lots of good info and I'm sure that she's a good instructor as well.

Welcome!

I'm a member of Centralville Sportsman's too. I think they have the 'average' annual membership fee for a full-service Club in the area. (trap/big-bore/pistol/24-hour indoor/stocked fishing pond/archery) but, you may also want to consider a 'pay-as-you-go' range. They have their own issues (and positives,) but if you only shoot a handful of times a year it may be the most
cost-effective way of shooting. Also, you may be able to rent a few different guns and see if you like any of them as well.

Good luck and happy shooting!
~Enbloc

Last edited:
Bring on the leg-humpers!

mlady.jpg

Too late. LOL

Whether you guys that are cracking jokes are being serious or not about the gay “Maura” reference I have to ask ( on the extreme possibility that you are being serious ) is WTF is so shady about the OP and her post? I mean if you think that douch bag Maura wants to take a break from cuddling with her disgusting she male GF on her off time to start trolling on NES you guys seriously need medication.
Whether you guys that are cracking jokes are being serious or not about the gay “Maura” reference I have to ask ( on the extreme possibility that you are being serious ) is WTF is so shady about the OP and her post? I mean if you think that douch bag Maura wants to take a break from cuddling with her disgusting she male GF on her off time to start trolling on NES you guys seriously need medication.

If we are talking a Walther P22 they hate dirty ammo like a 500 count bulk boxes. They love the clean and expensive CCI mini mags though. REM Gold Bullets sometimes.

So two boys off the boat from Dublin are sittin around the Doonkin Donuts and one says, "Damn. I need a drink. I wish I knew of a good bar."

His friend says, "I know just the place! It's the NES Bar. Up in Littleton. I'll tell ya. The first drink is on the house. The second drink is on the house. And the THIRD DRINK is on the house. Then they take you out back and get you laid."

"Well S-word," says the first guy. "We aught ta go! So you've been there?"

"Nah" says the friend. "But me sis has been 3 times!"

God, these guys are getting slow.
Your going to scare the not-guilty girl away! [rofl2]
Welcome to the group and put on your thick skin and flame suit![smile]

Only believe 10 percent of what you read here and 2 percent of what you see!

Well, Julie, not to toot my own horn but I've been told by a couple friends at the range that I have exceptional skills and would make a great range/safety instructor. In fact, the first time I ever shot a gun in Texas the former sheriff and homicide detective in Houston said I was "born to shoot." Put it all together and you have a man ready to serve your needs and give you the hands on instruction you deeply desire.

Well, Julie, not to toot my own horn but I've been told by a couple friends at the range that I have exceptional skills and would make a great range/safety instructor. In fact, the first time I ever shot a gun in Texas the former sheriff and homicide detective in Houston said I was "born to shoot." Put it all together and you have a man ready to serve your needs and give you the hands on instruction you deeply desire.
you're good! can i use this line of attack on my next opportunity?

This guy f***s.

Rocco if that is a pic of you in your avatar.
She might not be playing for your team! [rofl2]

Oh, and before anyone beats me to it, Bang there wife, throw their car keys on the roof and do an upper decker![troll]
Almost forget, most anything you ask can be answered with....Move to New Hampshire! [smile]

Change it to basement dwelling adult males who never seen a woman up close ^^

Wait a minute... we have some true studs here who drive Ferrari's and have a super model for a wife.

In reality though, from some of the pictures posted throughout the years, almost every guy here married up - above and beyond their level. I'm not really sure how that happened, because most of us are old and fat.

Wait a minute... we have some true studs here who drive Ferrari's and have a super model for a wife.

In reality though, from some of the pictures posted throughout the years, almost every guy here married up - above and beyond their level. I'm not really sure how that happened, because most of us are old and fat.

lot of american girls born with brain backwards

Sincerely:

1) Welcome. Don't mind the white knights and frat boys around here.
2) Highly advise anonymizing your profile, username, etc. A moderator can help if you want to change the username.

This. Having your name on any internet profile is not a great idea, even if it's lightly obscured. Hell, even using the same handle across multiple sites is ill advised, as that will allow for identity triangulation. The information that can be gleaned is alarming.

Back
Top Bottom