• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Newbie 2

Re: go raibh maith agat go leir

Seaneen said:
Thank you all very much for the warm welcome..

Seaneen

Welcome to the board. We are all just a bunch of nationally ranked shooters, gun store owners and distributors, and past Olympic free pistol champions. Nobody talks much about their achievements. We all wanted to be treated as just plain, simple folks.

We do have on rule around here. Never lie about your accomplishments. Just be yourself.

One more thing: we don't want any lawyers.

I am sure you will fit in well here. Welcome!

Seaneen said:

Seaneen

Welcome to the board. We are all just a bunch of nationally ranked shooters, gun store owners and distributors, and past Olympic free pistol champions. Nobody talks much about their achievements. We all wanted to be treated as just plain, simple folks.

We do have on rule around here. Never lie about your accomplishments. Just be yourself.

Seaneen said:

Seaneen

Cross-X said:
Seaneen said:

Seaneen

You covered almost all of it, I run a nationaly known internet dating service out of Florida [roll]

Cross-X said:
Seaneen said:

Seaneen

You covered almost all of it, I run a nationaly known internet dating service out of Florida [roll]

Cross-X said:
Seaneen said:

Seaneen

JonJ said:
Cross-X said:
Seaneen said:

Seaneen

Until you revealed that, I didn't have much taste for SPAM.

[lol]

JonJ said:
Cross-X said:
Seaneen said:

Seaneen

[lol]

JonJ said:
Cross-X said:
Seaneen said:

Seaneen

[lol]

Cross-X said:
Seaneen said:

Seaneen

Hey, C-X! Who named you the resident wise-acre?

N'yuck, n'yuck, n'yuck!

Cross-X said:
Seaneen said:

Seaneen

N'yuck, n'yuck, n'yuck!

Cross-X said:
Seaneen said:

Seaneen

N'yuck, n'yuck, n'yuck!

Seaneen, and other new folks....as you've probably already guessed by now, we have a few...um...shall we say "out of work comedians" (I'm trying to be nice) here on the board. Be prepared - there's a ton of good info here and great people, but there's a bunch of silliness as well. [wink]

They keep me on my toes..... [roll]

Mother

Seaneen, and other new folks....as you've probably already guessed by now, we have a few...um...shall we say "out of work comedians" (I'm trying to be nice) here on the board. Be prepared - there's a ton of good info here and great people, but there's a bunch of silliness as well. [wink]

Mother

Mother

Lynne said:

Mother

Mother,

If you weren't already spoken for.....

:D :D :D

Lynne said:

Mother

Mother,

Lynne said:

Mother

Mother,

FPrice said:
Mother,

Awww....

kiss2.gif

Back