• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Yorkers surrender 3,000 guns in 'landmark event'

For once, the article's title is accurate. And only losers surrender. I forget if it was @Admin 's or @drgrant 's post which correctly and succinctly summed up these scams.

In Syracuse, New York, where police crime statistics show a 133% jump in homicides in the first four months of this year compared to the same time frame last year, 751 firearms were turned over by community residents.

yeah, that's totally going to help those retards to keep the crime rate down ... [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

This wouldnt have anything to do with the surge in ny crime, by any chance?

Thats um... super cool... all those law abiding citizens were able to disarm themselves, surrender their constitutional rights, and thwyll be able to buy all kinds of groceries and useless junk now with the cards. Prob something like 20-40% value of the goods they willfully turned in.

Nyc is totally a safer place with less armed good guys and near no prison time for repeat offenders

Is it even legal for commie police departments to do this?? Shouldn’t they require an FFL at the very least to be able to engage in this communist activity??

I made some changes...

" gun violence rape has caused so many avoidable tragedies and robbed us of so many innocent New Yorkers," James said in a statement. "Every gun penis that we surgically removed out of Syracuse homes men and off the streets is a potential tragedy rape averted and another step in protecting communities throughout New York state."

See, I just solved rape. Mandatory castration.

God dam, those New Yorkers. Please stay in New York and keep your cuck ideals where they belong.
Nope, they get what they deserve.
May Escape from New York be just like in the movie.
Looky crime is rampant, let's turn in our means of self protection. Said no sane man ever!

Some decent looking guns on the quick click bait. Likely some people looked at this being chance to part with a firearm that the rapidly changing laws caused them to be a felon overnight.....

Not completely surprising since it's New York.

New Yorkers tend to overdose on the democrats brainwashing Koolaid.

I was heading into the local Wally World last week and there was a NY car pulling into a parking space...one of the old codgers noticed the plate and asked the owner, a woman, what brought her to southern Missouri...she kind of ignored him as New Yorkers usually do and he said, "Coincidentally there is a direct route to California from here". Her expression could've blanched a Comanche. We all dread California, New England, NJ and NY plates like the plague around here as they usually mean prog/libs.

Last year there was a Washington state Subaru in town with the whole back of the tailgate covered with libtard stickers...we all know the type. I was told a few days later that it looked like someone tried to burn all the stickers off with a propane torch. LOL.

Libs are not tolerated here in our town...Even the sheriff cars all have "In GOD We Trust" emblazoned on them in large bold letters. Our city hall does as well...:cool:.

Last edited:
We should do NES gun buybacks. Get those guns off the streets and into our safes🤣

It’s should be a public service provided for through local gun clubs, not police stations.

An FFL takes in the firearms for free and holds them, meanwhile the club holds a raffle fundraiser and uses the collected firearms to raise club funds to improve the club or fund other outreach in the community (ie, youth programs, conservation, etc).

The fact there is an “HK” on the table is an F’ing crime… I can only hope it’s a clone an not a pre-94 import…

Not one of those guns was or would be used in crimes.

It’s should be a public service provided for through local gun clubs, not police stations.
I bet most of these were turned in by elderly women who's husbands passed away and didn't have family that was interested in firearms.
I would rather give them away to gun owners than allow them to be "destroyed" by law enforcement.

Back
Top Bottom