New Yorkers Stand Up To Tyrants

the cops will just wait somewhere and watch them leave one by one and pick them up on some BS charge.

Are new york sheriff s elected or hired,?

was she there for health/food service inspection ? If so im surprised she even played games.
Hi im mzzzkaren from food/health inspection, like to inspect your peration.... owner/permit holder , go f*** yourslef. inspector Ok buy.
Then you get the "no permit for you" and letthe games begin

Now im sure it does not take a lot for the board of health to change and amend the rules for covid.....

they will do the same to them as they did the Gym owner in NY. So unless when the swat team comes and full on raids the building these people will have to return fire or same old bull shit will continue. Those with given special permission from the government to get their way by force will be coming.

this is the signs of whats to come
send in the nice old lady , old lady: "sir you need to comply OR I have no choice to call the compliance squad...... fair warning."

Last edited:
It didn’t look to me like the cops were overly happy to be there or that they supported the Karen.
I cant really make it out but it sounded like the 2 officers where debating over the "trespass" . She does not need to stay there once asked to leave to continue with her duty of what ever office she represents. I think one officer said they asked her to leave twice thats now trespass ?

I think its time to play by "their" rules. Have BLM signs handy at all gatherings and the minute they show up call it a protest BUT on private property .....fun stuff ahead

And what do you suppose happens when they renew their business license?

Bob
They join the black market and next time clipboard lady and her goons show up they don't leave...
We can't stand up against tyrannical BS they'll write you tickets and take your precious permission slips...

This is why the cops I know hate this shit. I Was talking with a cop buddy a few weeks ago about a gathering here in town he was called too Because some Karen noticed to many cars at a townhouse. He gets there, sees a party and asks himself what authority do I have to knock on that door. He Couldn’t come up with Any, so he left. as he put it, I don’t need this BS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom