New York plates !

Had a couple in my neighborhood that were renting for the summer because they had summer intern jobs in the area. Some move here and never change their plates over to MA.

NY state pop is like 17M I think, MA is 6.

Glad they are here, increasing our revenues. Though it was better last summer when the Sox were winning....

i was just thinking of one i encountered at a 4 way stop sign here in town this morning. i thought i was gonna have to get out and direct him through it.

has anyone else noticed the amount of NY licence plates around the city ? What’s going on ??

They are Uber and Lyft cars. It seemed like overnight they all showed up in Philly. I asked the driver and he said it was a program where you drive their cars and its free if you make enough rides per month.

artworks-000050711808-i7vfee-t500x500.jpg

Nothing out of the ordinary, but I am often puzzled by why I see so many out of state plates up here in NH away from tourist areas. Usually NY and CT, lots of them. I could understand if I was in the white mountains, or along the beaches, but... why do so many people from CT or NY decide they need to drive several hours away, to arrive in something like Fitzwilliam, or Lempster, or Surry or something like that. LOTS of them, all year.

Meanwhile, if I drive to CT or NY, the number of NH plates I will is zero. Completely, absolutely, zero. We in NH know those states suck and don't ever want to go there. But please, if you visit here, leave your suck down in those states.

Yeah Connecticut and New York. Was thinking about this myself. Way more than usual.

Funny you all should mention this. They are all over western ma too. Just the retro-new ugly gold colored ones though.
Thought it was so weird I mentioned it to my wife, she was like yea what's up with that?

I think its ANTIFA scoping us all out for the coming Civil War......at least I hope it is.

Back
Top Bottom