• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New York Legislature to Introduce Bills Making Posession of Any AWB Firearms Illegal

With so much full retard going on I'm starting to think it would be best if all of these laws pass and they just try to confiscate. At least then I'll have a 100% clear conscious about what happens when they show up at my door.

With so much full retard going on I'm starting to think it would be best if all of these laws pass and they just try to confiscate. At least then I'll have a 100% clear conscious about what happens when they show up at my door.

Hmmm.

Sent from my mobile device.

The New York state legislature finds that semi-automatic assault weapons are military-style guns designed to allow rapid and accurate spray firing for the quick and efficient killing of humans. The shooter can simply point – as opposed to carefully aim – the weapon to quickly spray a wide area with a hail of bullets.

[rolleyes]

Confiscate, I don't think so. Are they are willing to pay fair market value (present day prices) HA! What would that be in billions? And where would that come from anyway? Oh, the same people they are taking them from. The ones that voted for them. But the people that use any firearm to commit a crime with couldn't care less. Isn't Irony an amazing, lovely women. I could go on and on with this paradox but it hurts my head. Anyway, to me what it really means is to steal them. Legally of course. And we, as law abiding citizens will... and so on.

The New York state legislature finds that semi-automatic assault weapons are military-style guns designed to allow rapid and accurate spray firing for the quick and efficient killing of humans. The shooter can simply point – as opposed to carefully aim – the weapon to quickly spray a wide area with a hail of bullets. Gun manufacturers have for many years made, marketed and sold to civilians semi-automatic versions of military assault weapons designed with features specifically intended to increase lethality for military applications. As a result, approximately 2,000,000 assault weapons are currently in circulation in the United States. These weapons have been the weapon of choice in the most notorious mass shootings of innocent civilians in the United States, including the 1999 massacre at Columbine High School (TEC-DC9 assault pistol and Hi-Point Carbine) and the 2002 Washington, D.C.-area sniper shootings (Bushmaster XM15 assault rifle). According to FBI data, between 1998 and 2001, one in five law enforcement officers slain in the line of duty was killed with an assault weapon. In 2003, New York lost two of its finest when undercover officers in the elite Firearms Investigation Unit of the NYPD Organized Crime Control Bureau were brutally murdered while attempting to purchase an illegal TEC-9 semi-automatic assault weapon. The availability of military-style assault weapons poses a serious threat to the public health and safety. Most citizens, including most gun owners, believe that assault weapons should not be available for civilian use.

How is something, SPECIFICALLY designed to NOT be an "assault rifle", and not used by ANY military ANYWHERE being used as an example? [rolleyes][laugh]

Confiscate, I don't think so. Are they are willing to pay fair market value (present day prices) HA! What would that be in billions? And where would that come from anyway? Oh, the same people they are taking them from. The ones that voted for them. But the people that use any firearm to commit a crime with couldn't care less. Isn't Irony an amazing, lovely women. I could go on and on with this paradox but it hurts my head. Anyway, to me what it really means is to steal them. Legally of course. And we, as law abiding citizens will... and so on.

We, as law abiding citizens will what? Allow them to steal our property? Like xtry51 said, I'll have a 100% clear conscience if they ever show up at my door to "confiscate" anything. Let them think on that...

I would immediately transfer my guns out of state followed quickly by all of my personal possessions.

This shit is spreading faster than avian bird flu...they have officially gone full retard. Bloomberg probably messed his pants when he saw that legislation.

We, as law abiding citizens will what? Allow them to steal our property? Like xtry51 said, I'll have a 100% clear conscience if they ever show up at my door to "confiscate" anything. Let them think on that...

I don't see any local LEOs anywhere being dumb enough to go on that assignment. Which leaves federal agents to do the dirty work. Same thing happened in prohibition.

I suspect after a few engagements, the federal agents would give up the cause. Any law is only good if most of the people voluntarily comply with it. Otherwise, the law is useless.

Back
Top Bottom