New York Gun Gang Busted

http://nypost.com/2015/10/27/nypd-busts-gun-ring-in-east-harlem-neighborhood-where-cop-was-killed/

The weapons assembled here flowed into the city through the same “Iron Pipeline” that supplied the Glock handgun used to kill NYPD Officer Randolph Holder, authorities said yesterday.

The weapons are among 74 firearms — including pistols, revolvers, rifles and at least one sawed-off shotgun — that a gang of traffickers allegedly smuggled up from South Carolina and peddled to undercover NYPD cops during a nearly yearlong sting operation.

Why were undercover NYPD cops buying these illegal guns? I think something is amiss in the NYPD. lmao....

So how will universal background checks keep guns that were stolen from State Troopers off the street?

The spin by antis here is: guns obtained in States with lax gun laws make it to places with strict gun laws, so everything has to be made strict.

Like this from Bratton:

“We have a spigot that’s wide open down there, and we don’t have a national or local ability to shut that spigot down at the moment,” the commissioner said.

“It still amazes me, the insanity of the United States Congress, that they just don’t get it. And I don’t know why they don’t get it, other than that they basically are constantly down there with their hands out to the NRA, looking for more and more money, and it’s just insanity.”

Hey, *******! The gun was ****ing stolen from a cop! How in the **** does that have anything to do with Congress passing gun laws?

Last edited:
According to the article, the Glock used to kill the fourth NY police officer in less than a year was lawfully purchased in SC...by a state trooper. The Glock was reported stolen from his car, but Bill Bratton still bashes congress for not doing enough to keep illegal guns off the street. Go figure.

The weapon that killed Holder was purchased by Roderick Hughes from a store in Columbia, SC, Lawmen’s Safety Supply, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

It was reported stolen from a law-enforcement officer in Marion, SC, in 2011.
That officer is unnamed in records, but Hughes, 39, is a state trooper.

The real clincher is going to be when they find a true gun laboratory that employs real engineers how a drug lab employs real chemists to make their product.

I'm sure they exist somewhere. You have bootleg Gucci bags. There has to be bootleg S&W/Glock-type guns out there.

Holy shit! There it is and will probably suffer the same fate as this alleged "war on drugs"

The 3D printing/CNC from CAD files puts gun control squarely in the realm of Freedom of Speech. The Statists are going to have to show their hand, that it's about Control.

The 3D printing/CNC from CAD files puts gun control squarely in the realm of Freedom of Speech. The Statists are going to have to show their hand, that it's about Control.

They're already working on it, they want to use ITAR to stop people form "exporting" "firearms technology". The claim is by posting technical manufacturing information online, your exporting it illegally.

Last edited:
The real clincher is going to be when they find a true gun laboratory that employs real engineers how a drug lab employs real chemists to make their product.

I'm sure they exist somewhere. You have bootleg Gucci bags. There has to be bootleg S&W/Glock-type guns out there.

Could you imagine if they re-used legitimate serial numbers?

Someone already has that idea and is already stamping out tons of these things, somewhere.... like to see them shit on legal gun owners when these start just
popping up all over...

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/08/11/mystery-9mm-machine-pistol-seized-europe/

So how will universal background checks keep guns that were stolen from State Troopers off the street?

The spin by antis here is: guns obtained in States with lax gun laws make it to places with strict gun laws, so everything has to be made strict.

Like this from Bratton:

Hey, *******! The gun was ****ing stolen from a cop! How in the **** does that have anything to do with Congress passing gun laws?

And the best way to respond is "good job NYPD, arresting a bunch of criminals smuggling illegal guns! When the laws are enforced, the system works! See? We need better enforcement, not new laws"

Back
Top Bottom