• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New York: Governor Cuomo's 7-Bullet Limit to be Suspended Indefinitely

HAHA i bet all those scared statist penises feel super silly when they all sold off their shit the instant mini-hitler, ahem, cuomo announced this BS.

NY is a joke.

good on the law-abiding gun owners there though for keeping the pressure on and full-on wrecking this monstrosity.

Okay, Let me get this straight, If a Governor has the power to suspend a law, what stops them from making law? If that a**h*** feels that that law is that poorly drafted, he should submit a bill to the legislature to fix it. Until then the law should stand.
He knows what will happen if he does that.

THIS. Liberals the the "selective enforcement of law" concept. Very popular these days!

****ing clowns.

I read in another article that the 'powers that be' were blaming the Brady Campaign for advising them on the legislation.

That people are in a position to rejoice over this is unacceptable. You cannot legislate guns from the hands of criminals. You can only legislate rights from the law-abiding.

Okay, Let me get this straight, If a Governor has the power to suspend a law, what stops them from making law? If that a**h*** feels that that law is that poorly drafted, he should submit a bill to the legislature to fix it. Until then the law should stand.
The news sounds like the NY senate to suspend the 7-bullet law only, in order to pass Cuomo's budget.

Listen to the whole interview. The law is that you can now own and buy 10-round mags. The new law had stated that you could keep mags previously owned and load only 7 rounds, but that you could not buy any new mags with over 7 round size making many guns unavailable. Now you can purchase new 10 rounders but are still required to only load 7 bullets in them, except for the range.
This is good for gun shops in that they can sell their 10 round mags again and the guns that hold them. The new laws are still against the 2A.

Was about to post: How do you "suspend" a law?

So, he is a king now?

2 Tyrannies don't make freedom.

lol this is what happens when you push something out there so you can be the "first" person to do so if he had thoughts of higher office he is now backtracking to save some face and keep those hope alive

Using Cuomo's logic and the NY Safe Act to "suspend" the mag limit of 7 rounds, magazine manufacturers should stop making 10-round magazines. That way, New Yorkers can only load 7 rounds in 20, 30, and 40 round capacity magazines. [smile]

This is great news! This made my week [smile]

tumblr_m0fbvky7so1r1r1u9o1_400.gif

Does this just allow you to continue to press rounds 8, 9 and 10 into your mag? BFD

Does it make pre-bans legal again? That would at least be a small victory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom