New York Deer Hunting 2018 - The God Father Buck

I didn’t watch the whole thing. Pretty sure I’ve seen it. Also pretty sure these guys are hanging out at camp when they get a cell ping and photo from a camera that the buck they want is in the AO. Sensors in the woods telling you when the buck is there and then you go set up.....? Does not appeal to me...

I didn’t watch the whole thing... these guys are hanging out at camp when they get a cell ping and photo from a camera that the buck they want is in the AO. Sensors in the woods telling you when the buck is there and then you go set up.....? Does not appeal to me...

Some people would use bait, and a bow, and a tree-stand, and judge the person who still-hunts with a firearm. Some people would use a pack of dogs, and a spear, and judge the person who uses a game camera, a heated blind, and a rifle. Some people pack only a camera, and judge the person who brings any sort of weapon. Personally, I don't like driving around in a truck all day (looking for game); I'd prefer to be walking in the woods.

Whatever floats your boat, and is legal; the concept of 'hunting ethics' is far from universal.

Back
Top Bottom