• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New York City police identify suspect who allegedly gunned down innocent bystander with rifle

commodon

NES Member
This most certainly has to be "fake news" as we all know the legal possession of a firearm in New York is extremely difficult to acquire and practically impossible within NYC.

New York City police identify suspect who allegedly gunned down innocent bystander with rifle

nyc-man-walking-dog-shooting.jpg

Police on Friday identified the man they say can be seen on surveillance footage with a rifle shooting a bystander walking his dog in New York City last week.

eric-bautista-mugshot.jpg

The NYPD says they are looking for 20-year-old Eric Bautista following the startling attack in Manhattan during the early morning hours of June 10.

The incident was captured on surveillance video. It begins with the gunman hiding his rifle behind his body with one hand, and using the other to take a phone call.

As a man walks by, he takes aim at the individual’s head, holding the barrel of the weapon just feet away from it. Police sources told the New York Post that this man was his intended target, but the weapon jammed – allowing that individual to escape.

The suspect flees after managing to fire off one round, which struck the leg of 40-year-old Winston McKay, who was out walking his dog.

McKay was reported to have been clutching his dog’s leash while crying out for help after the shooting, and he later died at a local hospital.

From New York City police identify suspect who allegedly gunned down innocent bystander with rifle

Is it a rifle or a sawed off with the stock ‘custom modified’ by a local ‘gunsmith?’ Grainy pic.

So that tourniquet and trauma kit in my edc isn't quite so retarded after all...

Might could've used the dog leash as a tourniquet, if he had enough time to think about it.

Sad all around, and I agree if the races were reversed, there'd be thousands of blacks in the street demanding justice for this obvious race based hate crime.

Might could've used the dog leash as a tourniquet, if he had enough time to think about it.

Sad all around, and I agree if the races were reversed, there'd be thousands of blacks in the street demanding justice for this obvious race based hate crime.
Well I have to say my job always got in the way of me attending protests(riots)....Just sayin...

I could be wrong, but it looked like it had a magazine and a hunting style front sight on a thin barrel. Too bad, as a sawed off would have at least taken his fingers with that grip.

pic.jpg

Some dude just found religion...lol : As a man walks by, he takes aim at the individual’s head, holding the barrel of the weapon just feet away from it. Police sources told the New York Post that this man was his intended target, but the weapon jammed – allowing that individual to escape.

man these f***ing news headline titles are so misleading... jesus cwithe.....

"who allegedly gunned down innocent bystander with rifle"

VS:

"
The suspect flees after managing to fire off one round, which struck the leg of 40-year-old Winston McKay, who was out walking his dog.

McKay was reported to have been clutching his dog’s leash while crying out for help after the shooting, and he later died at a local hospital.
"

The first version of the article makes it sound like the bad guy shot the bystander for sport. ... then again, wouldnt they be a target and not a bystander? "WHAT THE ACTUAL f*** IF IT WERENT FOR MY HORSE!!!! ??? DID SHE HAVE A POLO PONY SCHOLARSHIP?" You read something like that, and it's like injecting
poison into your brain.

It should read: "NYPD identify suspect in botched assassination attempt that claimed the life of an innocent bystander."

Something, anything other than what they wrote. holy crap.

-Mike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom