• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Year's Day FUN trap shoot

http://auburnsportsmansclub.com/

direct from the newsletter:

"The New Years Day Shoot is right around the corner. This one is a big deal for me. To see everyone who knows what this is all about, there is no explanation needed. To you new members who have not participated in this event, this is when the club gets together, shares memories, and lots of laughs. For the standard $13 fee per round, there are several games that award prizes as well as instant prizes. Games include the "Redneck Shoot", "Protect", "Step Back" to name a few. A fire is always blazing and the smell of gunpowder has been known to cure hangovers. Food comes and goes on a random basis so if you want to bring something down, by all means, please do. So, come on down have some fun with your fellow club brothers and sisters. This is open to the public as well but, I'm pretty sure they won't get it as much as we will. Hope to see you all on the 1st at 11:00 AM."

for info: 508-832-6492

Yes, but it took 2 hours for the temp to get up to where you could call it "warm." [laugh] It was about 10 F when I lit the fire. It was so cold, I had to blow on the match's flame, to keep it from freezing! [wink]

Finally, I got around to the pix. The bottom is the Winner - his prize is aspirin (it is a Hangover shoot!)
IMAG0050.jpg IMAG0051.jpg IMAG0058.jpg IMAG0064.jpg IMAG0071.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom