• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New website for survival gear

Ouch big money, 750$ for a 'advanced' go bag. You can buy a quality bag and fill it for under 300$, less if you want to bargain shop.

For yuppies with credit cards that still work, who see the news, and think maybe there is something they could do. "Hey, I'll just order THIS online, and now I'm ready." No need to think about it, and just stash it in a closet next to the North Face coat and Ugg boots.

For yuppies with credit cards that still work, who see the news, and think maybe there is something they could do. "Hey, I'll just order THIS online, and now I'm ready." No need to think about it, and just stash it in a closet next to the North Face coat and Ugg boots.

Ha, yup. I heard this site on Wilkow today so I checked it out and thought the same thing! Ouch

WHOA SUPER HIGH PRICES!!! I have enough of this stuff in my hiking/outdoor gear to supply three men.. Use a military style first aid kit basically a squad size med kit..

here's another good site http://ineedmoregear.com all sorts of gear at decent prices I got a magpul prs for 185.. as opposed to the 225 at most other places.

Last edited:
their prices are just a bit high *cough cough, good stuff just the pricing is rediculous, $40.00 for a poncho, i bought one from Dick's for 5.00

Back
Top Bottom