• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New trigger on my K9! Yahoooo!!!

Thanks to DR and others that gave me some feedback on my trigger questions on my K9. I was very fortunate to get a NIB K9 that was preban.. however it's trigger pull could be measured in yards not inches! I sent it to Kahr a couple weeks ago and had them install an Elite trigger. I'm elated! Just what I wanted! I really wanted to try the install myself but I chickened out after hearing how difficult it could be (Kudos to you DR for pulling yours off!).

Anyway- if some of you out there have a trigger pull that is outrageous... I encourage you to do this as well.

Thanks to DR and others that gave me some feedback on my trigger questions on my K9. I was very fortunate to get a NIB K9 that was preban.. however it's trigger pull could be measured in yards not inches! I sent it to Kahr a couple weeks ago and had them install an Elite trigger. I'm elated! Just what I wanted! I really wanted to try the install myself but I chickened out after hearing how difficult it could be (Kudos to you DR for pulling yours off!).

Anyway- if some of you out there have a trigger pull that is outrageous... I encourage you to do this as well.

Outstanding. I knew there had to be something wrong with yours when you described how it was working. That reminds me: I'd better get around to putting up a WTB post before you tell everyone how great these little pistols are. [grin] They're junk! Stay away!

Outstanding. I knew there had to be something wrong with yours when you described how it was working. That reminds me: I'd better get around to putting up a WTB post before you tell everyone how great these little pistols are. [grin] They're junk! Stay away!

Well the trigger's nice but they don't shoot for beans. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom