• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New training facility in Natick1-5pm

garandman

Instructor
NES Member
NE SciTech is a new non-profit in Natick teaching a lot of science and technology courses, but they approach a lot of it from the amateur radio perspective. They have kid, adult and family courses in various STEM courses, but some of special interest for radio.

June 25-28 Radio Electronics for Youth and Families – New England Sci-Tech

June 29-30 Amateur Radio License in a Weekend Course – TECHNICIAN Level – New England Sci-Tech

They are having an open house today 1-5pm.

I’m consulting with them on 3D printing technology (for free of course) and they’re really encouraging me to get a license!

I am one of the instructors/board members at New England Sci-Tech. We have an open house every Sunday from 1 to 5pm so feel free to stop by. We are very radio oriented because all of our founders are hams. We run VE sessions and licensing classes pretty regularly if any one is interested in upgrading or getting their Tech. We also have plenty of knowledgeable hams if you every need any help. We are also a makerspace with all types of STEM education and equipment.

Feel free to reach out to me here or through our website. Check our calendar for upcoming courses.

garandman and Shark_Cage - Thanks for the shoutout! We appreciate the promotion.

New England Sci-Tech – Where New Ideas Are Launched

We have Technician and General Classes coming up soon. These classes are great for all ages but mostly middle school and up.

Follow the links below:
Weekend Technician Classes

Weekend General Classes

Tech and General run on Saturday, 9 am – 4 pm and Sunday, 9 am to noon., followed by the FCC Technician exam at noon, at New England Sci-Tech, 16 Tech Circle, Natick.

Amateur Extra Study Sessions

The Extra course runs most Thursday evenings, 6:00-9:00 p.m., as a combination “study group” and lecture by experienced instructors. Study group meets 6:00-7:00, lecture runs 7:00-8:15 approximately, and remainder of time is Q&A with instructors or more study group. Regular homework reading and study is necessary to get the best results from this course.

Please check out our main website for other activities:
New England Sci-Tech – Where New Ideas Are Launched

Follow us on Facebook:
New England Sci-Tech

Back
Top Bottom