• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Toy

Just picked up my new Glock 17 gen 4 with 17 round mags from the shop, going tomorrow to shoot it cant wait. This is the first gun I have owned so obviously very excited to not be using my friends guns when ever i go to the range now lol

Last edited:
Thats why i didn't post pics originally lol... god im damned if i do damned if i don't, I get enough of this crap at the fire station lol

Thats why i didn't post pics originally lol... god im damned if i do damned if i don't, I get enough of this crap at the fire station lol

[smile] TGIF.

Have fun shooting it this weekend and don't forget to post up some target pics. Don't worry, we'll be back to pick on those, too!

New ones are too pretty...I like mine broken in and not pretty.

Just for the record, those us in MA can have hi-cap mags, just not nice new ones :([/QUOTE]

nice piece, i love glock 17's so much, you cant have just one lol welcome to the addiction.

if your from rhode island you should check out the RI gun blog on facebook, my cousin runs it. they did a lot of work to shut down your AWB after newtown.

BS: Anoyone in MA can have a shiny new hi-cap mag. Just DON't GET CAUGHT!!! Ha! Watch Colion Noir's video on the subject. Priceless and on point.

Back
Top Bottom