New toy sig p320 tacops

That's really nice. Never shot with suppression height sites. How far off is at say 15 yards???? Just curious.

But I don't know why but I really want a 320C now. Wanted a 229 forever, but it's been replaced by my desire for a 320C and never even handled one. Must be some good advertising polluting my brain lol.

That's really nice. Never shot with suppression height sites. How far off is at say 15 yards???? Just curious.

But I don't know why but I really want a 320C now. Wanted a 229 forever, but it's been replaced by my desire for a 320C and never even handled one. Must be some good advertising polluting my brain lol.

Just wait...

Full size x series p320 will be able to run 23rnd mags... I'm definitely picking up one when they come out.

I have not shot it yet im not sure how much the high sites will change the way it shoots. I really want to put a rmr on it.

Just wait...

Full size x series p320 will be able to run 23rnd mags... I'm definitely picking up one when they come out.

I have zero interest in an other pistol as we are invested in 9mm Glocks as a family, but I gotta tell you, I am pretty hot for that seX-FIVE piece. What would more then likely push me over the top is if I could get it without the silly slide cuts and a threaded barrel.

Got a 320C Friday afternoon and played with it at the range on Saturday. I am quite impressed to say the least! Hits where you aim it, comfortable grip and just feels and looks great IMO! Just ordered an Apex Trigger kit for it after reading all the great reviews. Would love to get an X5 slide for it at some point.

Back
Top Bottom