New Toy on the Market

SnakeEye

Banned
The beretta 90two
saw this the fsguns site, not assachusets approved yet, but coming
looks like a prop from a movie or something.
i think i likey :) (non-carry-fun)

wallpaper2_800.jpg

wallpaper3_800.jpg

http://www.90-two.com/

Last edited:
90 two

SnakeEye said:
i see its got a loaded chamber indicator like the one on the P99's, so its halfway home on the Mass compliance.
Except that the AG has already declared (at least for Glocks) that an extractor based loaded chamber indicator is not "effective".

Rob Boudrie said:
Except that the AG has already declared (at least for Glocks) that an extractor based loaded chamber indicator is not "effective".
I still can't believe that. sigh... I'm surprised we dont have to paint the ends of our barrels bright orange.

Rob Boudrie said:
He ought to try looking straight down the barrel and wiggling the trigger a little bit to see how well that works.

Rob Boudrie said:

And the "ma**h***" in my 1911 is? My Witness hole indicator is less than useless, since it's DAMN easy to get a falce negative it's a damn liability!

Good thing I don't use the goddamn thing!

-Weer'd Beard

Rob Boudrie said:

If that is the case, then why are the current Beretta models
legal in MA? That is the method they use for the LCI, and they certainly
don't have a mag disconnect. (talking the current 92FS and 96, I don't
know much about the 2 x 4 known as the 9000).

The AG just has a hair up his ass when it comes to Glock, that is what
I think. It's pretty clear he is predjudiced against their products in a
major way.

-Mike

SnakeEye,

You say it is coming for Mass approval, do you have any details on this? I am in the process of obtaining my LTC and was not familiar with MA restrictions, I fell for this gun until I found that its not on the approved roster. I am prepared to settle for finding a 96FS in good condition, but if the 90two is going to be approved I might just hold out for it.

B4k4

SnakeEye,

You say it is coming for Mass approval, do you have any details on this? I am in the process of obtaining my LTC and was not familiar with MA restrictions, I fell for this gun until I found that its not on the approved roster. I am prepared to settle for finding a 96FS in good condition, but if the 90two is going to be approved I might just hold out for it.

B4k4

Get a pink tutu and dance around in ballet shoes and erect a shrine to Duval Patrick in your back yard. It'll get you one faster.[sad]

I'd also be interested to know if you actually have information as to this being in process of MA approval. I've wanted one for a while.

EDIT:Man, this thread is old

Last edited:
Unless Berettas had a major change of heart that gun will never be offerd for sale in Ma. I inquired last year about that as well as the PX pistol for my agency, we were looking to test them for possible adoption as our duty weapon. We were told directly from Berettas legal Dept they would not be configuring these guns for L/E or Civilain sales in Ma. We were told there is not enough demand to make it profitable.

I am sorry, I am new to forums. I am not familiar with all the protocols. Did I do something wrong or commit a faux pas? I did a forum search looking for Beretta 96FS and 90two, this is the only thread that showed up regarding the 90two.

Got to love Italian design [laugh]. Comapre this with an H&K

Ferrari vs Porsche - both get the job done but with an entirely different style.

I am sorry, I am new to forums. I am not familiar with all the protocols. Did I do something wrong or commit a faux pas? I did a forum search looking for Beretta 96FS and 90two, this is the only thread that showed up regarding the 90two.
You did fine. Blitz1 is just the NES class cut-up. [wink]

Old thread resurrections: Somewhat useful in my book.

Over 3 1/2 years later, we get to relive the frustration of not being able to get our hands on yet another cool handgun! [angry]

No, nothing wrong. A lot of the threads I first looked at on the forum were law-related. 9 times out of 10 someone would tell the user to use the search function because the topic had been covered multiple times before.

You actually did the right thing, the thread resurrection post was due to the original post being 3 years old.

You did nothing wrong, I was just having some fun with you. [grin]

Actually I do feel a little silly I did not realize the original post was that old. Don't worry about poking fun, I just don't know enough yet to know if I step wrong.

I do still covet this gun though...

Actually I do feel a little silly I did not realize the original post was that old. Don't worry about poking fun, I just don't know enough yet to know if I step wrong.

you are not alone. I have a 92fs myself and I love it. it'd be nice if mine had the accessory rail...

It's all good. Welcome to the forum BTW. [grin]

Back
Top Bottom