• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NEW TO THE BOARD!

Hey Everyone-
I’m new to the board! I live on the North Shore and have my unrestricted class A. I have a Beretta 950 and an S&W 637. I have done some range shooting and am looking to join a local club, probably one of the Woburn ranges, will consider others if anyone has any feedback that would be great. I buy most of my guns at either 4 Seasons or Lee’s. Both are great stores.
I know the membership may take a few months to get so i'm looking to get in some additional time at a local range if anyone is available.
Brian

Welcome aboard. Go GREEN with your NES membership.

What is the max distance you will want to drive to a range? You can always go up to the Manchester Firing line until you get a club membership.

Hello and welcome - enjoy the board, and yes think about going green its benefits are awesome :)

Hey Everyone-
I’m new to the board! I live on the North Shore and have my unrestricted class A. I have a Beretta 950 and an S&W 637. I have done some range shooting and am looking to join a local club, probably one of the Woburn ranges, will consider others if anyone has any feedback that would be great. I buy most of my guns at either 4 Seasons or Lee’s. Both are great stores.
I know the membership may take a few months to get so i'm looking to get in some additional time at a local range if anyone is available.
Brian

No feedback for north shore but if you're in the hopkington or westwood area at all and wanna check out clubes ping me a note. Welcome to the board.

Welcome - somewhat new myself - my IQ has been climbing rapidly ;)

definitely go green!

+1 for Four Seasons and +1 for the MRA in Woburn (if I lived closer I would be a member too).

Welcome!

+1 on going green and depending on what type of shooting you are doing, consider Reading Rifle and Revolver...They're having family day this weekend. Stop on by! Range Road, Reading, MA

I had mentioned it in the welcome thread also but if you want some trigger time at my club I can host you in Haverhill, MA - weekends mainly.
Shoot me a private message if interested.

Back
Top Bottom