New to NES

Welcome, just so you know this is probably the last time that we will be polite to you. From here on out you're replies will be filled with sarcasm, pointing out grammar mistakes, and telling you that New Hampshire is on its way to becoming Massachusetts. Except for me I can't spell for shit.

"your replies"

Nah... “Life Members” are morally superior... the rest of us “Greenies” are just the working class.

Yup, we barter here for sure... I can use a case of Tuckerman Brewing Co. Headwall Alt... it’s not to common down in MA

Nah... “Life Members” are morally superior... the rest of us “Greenies” are just the working class.

Yup, we barter here for sure... I can use a case of Tuckerman Brewing Co. Headwall Alt... it’s not to common down in MA
I would be honored to send you some. That is great stuff!

Hello everyone, wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brian, been browsing NES over the years and decided to join up. Looking forward to sharing & recieving thoughts and info with you folks.
Welcome.

Please, dont post click bait threads to videos with no comments or Infowars links, we already have two designated members for that.

Have thick skin. Specially if you own a .40.

You and I are freeloaders. Look at the signatures on the left. The green member bar indicates people who are morally superior to us.
You got that right.

OP, I forgot to mention above, all the cool guys have been banned at least once. The hardcore guys twice. Cant be an operator if you dont break some rules.

I am a webmaster/admin of a successful website & know the expenses. We too do not have ads, but have a swag shop. I will certainly donate to help the cause to keep sites like this up and running in due time after i get my feet wet. I'm already liking the crew's responding here... seems like some good 'ol boys here.....

I am a webmaster/admin of a successful website & know the expenses. We too do not have ads, but have a swag shop. I will certainly donate to help the cause to keep sites like this up and running in due time after i get my feet wet. I'm already liking the crew's responding here... seems like some good 'ol boys here.....
Plus.... i don't want a purple colored D as an avatar. WTF!

Welcome! Currently stuck in ma. Hoping to make the jump to nh permanently in the very near future. We have a vaca chalet we're rehabbing in Haverhill NH in the meantime.

Do we have many NH members here?
Yup, a lot of us escaped or escaping MA for freedom. Since my Wife retired, we are spending most of our time at our NH home (Nashua area) and only visiting MA to clean out our MA home a few days each week.

Plus.... i don't want a purple colored D as an avatar. WTF!
Unless you are a paid member, they don't allow you to post an avatar.

Welcome, just so you know this is probably the last time that we will be polite to you. From here on out you're replies will be filled with sarcasm, pointing out grammar mistakes, and telling you that New Hampshire is on its way to becoming Massachusetts. Except for me I can't spell for shit.
And your punctuation sucks, too.:)

Back
Top Bottom