• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New to NES

Thanks for the welcome....I'm in the heart of the white mountains in the Great Live Free or Die state of New Hampshire. Fills the safe, eh.... a comfy selection of freedom.
Welcome my man. I spend quite a bit of time enjoying your neck of the woods (pun intended). I'm always down for a day-hike followed by plinking cans off a fence.

Welcome, just so you know this is probably the last time that we will be polite to you. From here on out you're replies will be filled with sarcasm, pointing out grammar mistakes, and telling you that New Hampshire is on its way to becoming Massachusetts. Except for me I can't spell for shit.

Welcome!

You need to post something controversial so everyone can beat you!

That is the official welcome wagon!

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

Welcome, just so you know this is probably the last time that we will be polite to you. From here on out you're replies will be filled with sarcasm, pointing out grammar mistakes, and telling you that New Hampshire is on its way to becoming Massachusetts. Except for me I can't spell for shit.

Ma**h***s massing it up.... oops i spelled it wrong.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
I think we can all agree on that here.

It's very controversial but we don't have much Antifa here.

What is that?

The best $21 you will spend this year.

Back
Top Bottom