New to me Mosins

I put a pachmayr pad over my M91/30 to lesson pain and mostly to increase the LOP.
no better evidence that people have gotten bigger than the ridiculous short LOP on a 70 year old rifle.

I put a pachmayr pad over my M91/30 to lesson pain and mostly to increase the LOP.
no better evidence that people have gotten bigger than the ridiculous short LOP on a 70 year old rifle.
I never gave it much thought. Although I'm 5'7" any gain closer to the rear sight. Helps me on most bolt actions with iron sights.

Last edited:
I never gave it much thought. Although I'm 5'7" any gain closer to the rear sight. Helps me on most bolt actions with iron sights.

The pachmayr decelerator pad, small size, fits perfect on mosin butt.
makes much easier for me to shoot standing or in any less-supported position.

i put a pachmayr pad on pretty much every gun because i am 230 lbs of fragile man.

The pachmayr decelerator pad, small size, fits perfect on mosin butt.
makes much easier for me to shoot standing or in any less-supported position.

i put a pachmayr pad on pretty much every gun because i am 230 lbs of fragile man.

I have a shooting jacket I wear if I'm shooting extended periods. I shoot my mosin at cmp events mostly.....

Got the T53's today not to bad
ynupy7e7.jpg

I'm still looking to pick up a T53 to go with my mosins. I just never seem to come across them, or if I do they are over valued by the seller. Hopefully I'll pick one up with a decent bore before they disappear.

Back
Top Bottom