• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

new to forum

Hello every one. New to site. Seems everyone here is good people with lot of knowledge
Currently after many years of my father in law preaching to me that every American should own a gun. I am applying for a license. Looking forward to learning a few pointers on this site.

Welcome aboard! [cheers] You've come to the right place.

Stick around for a while and check it out, and if you like it, please support NES by going GREEN. That way you get to go to the group shoots, meet-ups, and you get to take part in the group buys (as well as a slew of other benefits).

Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum. Hope your license comes without a hiccup. Enjoy the site and join in the discussions.

Hello every one. New to site. Seems everyone here is good people with lot of knowledge
Currently after many years of my father in law preaching to me that every American should own a gun. I am applying for a license. Looking forward to learning a few pointers on this site.

NICE. My Mom and Dad spent years preaching to me that no American should own a gun. (Obviously I didn't listen.) Hope your LTC goes through quickly and easily, with no restrictions.

Back
Top Bottom