New Stripped Lowers

mu2bdriver

NES Member
If anyone is interested, Hoffmans’s is selling new production AR lowers they’re advertising as others. Under $70 or $80. Forget the price.

The Gun Store will begin selling them in the coming days according to folks who have been there this weekend.

Fairfield County Firearms and Archery has AR15 (DPMS) and AR10 (Aero) lowers for sale and advertised on FB.

If anyone knows of other stores selling them, please list the price and brand.

I saw Greysons Guns, central Connecticut arms, 111 elite firearms, are also advertising lowers. They didn’t have prices. I’m not sure what happened, and now everyone seems to be selling lowers all of a sudden? Did people determine they we’re legal to sell as long as you configure them properly. I just noticed an influx the last 3-4 weeks.

Last edited:
Saw a FB post on thegunstorellc's page where someone asked "got to use this to make an other?" and answer was "yes".....I'm not a member of FB but can see their posts, forget prices but they have a messload of receivers.

This is correct. I was at the dealer today. They were giving a handout with specs to make an other, and also having you sign a thing saying you wouldn’t blame them if you got in trouble for configuring wrong.

Saw a FB post on thegunstorellc's page where someone asked "got to use this to make an other?" and answer was "yes".....I'm not a member of FB but can see their posts, forget prices but they have a messload of receivers.

Back
Top Bottom