• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New St. Louis Police Chief dismisses right to keep and bear arms as a 'belief'

New St. Louis Police Chief dismisses right to keep and bear arms as a 'belief' - St. Louis gun rights | Examiner.com

I understand the Second Amendment, and I understand everyone's right, or their belief that they have a right to bear arms," he says.

Hmm--our "belief that [we] have a right to bear arms"? That wording, which cannot have been accidental, rather strongly implies that Dotson does not share that "belief," which has now been established by two Supreme Court decisions as a settled point of Constitutional law. Dotson continues:

It doesn't give them a right to use that weapon.

lighten-up-frances_t268.jpg

Last edited:
"Excuse me officer, but your right to arrest me for streaking into KFC is just a belief....and i do not believe in it so therefore you cannot arrest me"

Southern Illinios is very rural and pro-gun, not to be confused with the upper north east portion that hosts that shithole Chicago. - THIS!

I lived the first 22 years of my life in Southern Illinios and it is was the other side of the moon form Chicago and northern Illinios.
It is the crowd from Southern and Central Illinios that are pushing for CCW.

smitty

St. Louis is a steaming pile. It's nothing like the rest of Missouri or Southern Illinois. If that chief was in any other part of Missouri, he'd be out on his arse.

Full disclosure: Born in (rural) Missouri, most of my family is still there.

~SW

Southern Illinios is very rural and pro-gun, not to be confused with the upper north east portion that hosts that shithole Chicago.

I agree, but East St Louis and St louis are an extension of Chicago,, used to watch the cars on the highway back and forth from St Louis to Chicago or the reverse when the welfare checks came out.

Back
Top Bottom