New show The Weapon Hunter

Of course they're in Canada sorting through imports of Russian semi autos from the Ukraine. Jealous at first but when you realize they have to pin magazines to accept only 5 rounds...

Smithsonian, about the only channel I watch now..... Verizon dumped out door channel and sportsmen channel..... weapon Hunter is not holding my attention well.

Think they need to talk to martin08 and or MJ1 they had to much of a hard time finding stuff.

the presenter on weapon hunter is a little over the top for me, kinda like the friend you won't bring to your gun club. and as mentioned, the show is out of canada, but when they need anything, they always end up in the states. they should have just based it in the us and saved themselves a bunch of money traveling around.

the presenter on weapon hunter is a little over the top for me, kinda like the friend you won't bring to your gun club. and as mentioned, the show is out of canada, but when they need anything, they always end up in the states. they should have just based it in the us and saved themselves a bunch of money traveling around.

He was often a little too much during the show. I started thinking that about 20 minutes into it. Only bad thing about basing the show in the US is that we can't get crates of SVT40s imported. :(

I though humorous that they needed to Borrow a reproduction scope Nd then it jammed. Was nice to see it cleared with the heel of a boot though. I laughed a little.

I've been watching this show and it has great potential. Interesting guns and the characters that are interviewed are usually interesting. I liked the brown water navy guy from last night. Vietnam seems like it was the last of the Wild West for a soldier. Unfortunately as others have noted the host is super annoying. Greencobra nail it perfectly lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like they only produced 5 episodes. At least that's all I could find. I haven't seen an episode yet, but I just programmed DVR to record them.
There are a couple airing today and the rest coming up on Saturday

The host annoyed me within a couple of minutes then realized it was the typical 5 minutes of content in a half hour show with a healthy dose of fabricated drama.

Worth the time to see the PAK 40 fire!

That was definitely a plus! The most humorous part was watching him hump along the APC in full Viet Nam battle gear. Hysterical. [rofl]
I have to agree about not letting him hold a weapon near me. Way too orgasmic for my liking...

That was definitely a plus! The most humorous part was watching him hump along the APC in full Viet Nam battle gear.

That was on the Quad 50 episode, not the PAK 40 episode. A guy I know was on the Quad 50 episode too (Flem) I haven't spoke with him in a while and had no idea that he was going to be on that show.

ETA: they also take you though a guys 20 million dollar gun collection in the quad 50 episode.

Last edited:
I'll pass this, and the other thread along to my brother-in-law, he's the Executive Producer behind the show.

I'll pass this, and the other thread along to my brother-in-law, he's the Executive Producer behind the show.

tell him he sucks.

just kidding, tell him more episodes but with less canadianism, more 'merica, and a more likable host... i volunteer to be that guy btw. i think i'd be a hoot and NES would love me.

Back
Top Bottom