New show "American Guns" on Discovery..... they MILL guns from blocks of steel....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a preview for this new show, American Guns on Discovery. Slated to start October 10th. TWO decent looking chicks, MOTHER AND DAUGHTER. The family builds guns bla bla, but supposedly they do it from BLOCK of steel. Looks like classic revolvers is their specialty....

Hope I didnt dupe this

Here's one of the famiy.

american-guns-discovery-tv-show.jpg

And to make you guys feel even creepier, she's only 16. But Discovery seems to be OK with that...as these are the press release pictures.

american-guns-discovery-tv-show-1.jpg

american-guns-discovery-tv-show-2.jpg

How are they going to "corner the market" with those fudd guns? Where do you strap the surpressed breaching semi-auto 12g? Oh wait, wrong show.

Well obvious 'dirty old man' issues aside yes, she's a fine looking young lady.. And apparently pretty smart too..

"Daughter Paige is a 16-year-old high school senior and works in the shop summers and nights/weekends."

Isn't 16 a bit young to be a senior? My 15 year-old (who some of you have met) is only a Sophomore this year and my 19 year-old finished school at 18.. I wonder if they do things differently out in Colorado.

-Chris

Yeah, mom looks like she was milled out of a block of silicone. Hope the young'n is all real though, letting a 16 yr old get fake boobs is child abuse.

With close examination I think I see 2 or 4 synthetics in those pictures. Still, it looks like the show will involve some real wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom