• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Shop in Dracut !

Palladin

NES Member
Caught this place this morning, purely by accident. The "GUNS" sign on the grass in front of the plaza lured me in!
'On Target Firearms' 1794 Bridge st, 2nd floor (above Romano's pizza)

Young guy, early 20's...been his dream to open a shop.

Been open since last Saturday, a dozen handguns in stock, Windham Weaponry AR's for $995 IIRC.
A bunch of 325 qty .22LR for $17.

Getting more stock everyday.

I wish him success! [grin]

Yes, nice shop I was in there I believe with you this morning Palladin. Seemed like a great guy with a lot of potential, a decent amount of floor space.

Just checked this place out today. Really nice guy, friendly to talk to, very helpful and knowledgable. Ended up leaving with 100 rounds of 45 ACP. The guy just opened a week ago but IMO you can already tell its gonna be one of the good shops. I will definatly be going back again [thumbsup]

Stopped in at closing time. Most everything put away, but I did get a box of 9mm TulA for $15.
I encourage the NES folks to stop in and give him a chance.
Joe.. Post your hours and get yourself into the dealers section here.

Nice new shop in Dracut. Young guy with a lot of knowledge. Most importantly he is not price gouging like some other shops. He also does safety courses if you know anyone looking for a certification. Just look for the sign which reads "Guns"!!

"My safety is my finger, no touch no bang"

Hey there my names Joe Rufiange , I own On Target Firearms; I wanna thank everyone for the great feedback, and its been a pleasure meeting everyone that has come in.
My hours are
MONDAY BY APPOINTMENT
TUESDAY BY APPOINTMENT
WEDENSDAY 12:30 - 5
THURSDAY 10-8
I am going to start posting this weeks new items
FRIDAY 10-6
SATURDAY 9-5
SUNDAY BY APPOINTMENT

I understand we can also follow you on twitter for all your new shipments? @OtGuns

I have a twitter account I use it to follow all the LGS. You get the edge on all the others waiting for an email. The twitter updates come way before the emails.

Yes I think twitter is one of the quickest ways to view my new stock. And I am going to set up a dealer page on NES (hopefully today) and that will be where I post the new items. P.S. I was able to get some more 22 lr this week and some 22 wmr

Yes I think twitter is one of the quickest ways to view my new stock. And I am going to set up a dealer page on NES (hopefully today) and that will be where I post the new items. P.S. I was able to get some more 22 lr this week and some 22 wmr

Lol my dad said he stopped in and you had no .22 left. The dumb ass probably went up the street to the other gun shop by mistake .

Ps Im the young ish dude that chatted with you Tuesday .

My spelling sucks sorry....

Last edited:
No I am not. I was saying that I personally use twitter to get updates from On Target Firearms.

Stopped in around lunch time and he had some fresh ammo in stock.
Brace yourselves - - CCI Mini Mags 22LR 100 ct. Was 8.95 if I recall correctly.
Also some 50 round 22LR, unfamiliar brand-armscor precision for 3.41 a box.
A few favors of 9mm (Tula at 14.95) 45, and several others I don't recall.

I stopped in Yesterday about 5:00, really nice guys, and I think and hope that this shop will grow into a great shop. Its is really close, and I plan to make it a weekly stop, if my wallet can take it.

Stopped in yesterday morning, first time, seems like a great guy; young, knows his stuff, a little short on stock but that's understandable for new shop.
I hope everyone gives him a chance, I sure will.

Stopped by the other day to pick up a gun and met Joe. Great guy! Good sized shop but still a little sparse on guns. He did have a good selection of ammo and accessories/supplies though. Hopefully he'll do well, he's pleasant to deal with and has a great attitude. Thanks Joe!

Was there this past Saturday, I sold one of my guns and Joe handled the transfer. Also picked up a soft case for my AR as well, great friendly service as usual. Thanks again Joe! [cheers]

Stopped in this afternoon just to check it out and look around a bit. Nice friendly and helpful guy and nice shop with an obviously growing selection of firearms and accessories. Decent (but on the smaller side) ammo selection at VERY REASONABLE prices. I appreciate that they don't feel the need to gouge. Picked up a couple 200 round bags of .22LR for $10.99 each. Yep, 5.5 cents a round. I will be back.

Picked up a couple of 200 round bags of the Remington high velocity (1280) as well. $10.99
He did have several bags left as of 4pm.
Go get em.

Back
Top Bottom