• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Shop in Dracut !

Picked up my lower at On Target from the group buy last weekend. Great guy with great prices. I wish I lived closer but I will definitely be making the trip out there again at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe is great. shop is cool. prices are good. definitely a good shop to support! [thumbsup] picked up my mosin from him! would frequent more if i lived closer. but i'll still be back.

On Target Firearms is closed for the weekend because he is working at the Marlboro show. Visit him there. I know that he will have lots of stuff there including a very sweet pre-1900 Colt .45 revolver.

On Target Firearms is closed for the weekend because he is working at the Marlboro show. Visit him there. I know that he will have lots of stuff there including a very sweet pre-1900 Colt .45 revolver.
I saw that colt and it is beautiful!

My wife and I purchased a couple guns here. Joe, the owner, is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Couldn't be more satisfied.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Just had to throw in my two cents.

Joe has been great to deal with. I got five Mosins in the group buy last winter, and he did a great job running that buy. I also got an SKS and a T-53 from him.

I've transferred a few rifles purchased from Classic through him, and I now have money down on a M&P 15-22. Good price, especially after looking online at some of the big OLDs [online dealers]

Plus, I usually pick up a box or two of ammo every week or so.

Great guy, growing shop and should be quite the place as he grows.

Just noticed that there was a thread on this shop. I bought my first Mosin (1924 91/30) off of him this last West Springfield Gun Show in June, excellent guy and excellent service! If I lived closer I'd definitely drop on by.

Bridgewood Plaza, Route 38 in Dracut. It's sorta diagonally across the street from the last Dunks in Dracut [before you get to NH].

He's closer to the southerly end of the plaza, and his door is right next to Brother's. He's on the second floor.

picked up an LCR from him at the wilmington show. nice guy, and he had the best price at the show or locally that i could find.

Bought three guns from Joe this tax free weekend. His prices are super competitive to the point of it not being worth it to drive to the madness that was sure to be at Four Seasons this weekends to save (literally) a few bucks. The shop is welcoming, bright, and comfortable. He is knowledgeable and friendly. This is definitely not your fuddy-duddy old timer-y place (which is why I like it). Great owner, great shop. He is in the process of building a much larger facility that will include a large indoor range. I can say now for sure that when it opens it will be a destination worth driving to from all over the area.

I can't recall if I've posted in this thread or not but he's good people, I had bought my Hex receiver Mosin Nagant from him several years ago at the West Springfield Gun Show for a reasonable price while several other dealers were gouging on them all. I'd definitely check out his shop in person sometime soon!

Anyone know if this place is still open? I haven't had a chance to stop by as of late but they are usually pretty active on social media (Facebook and Twitter). No posts either places for quite a while. Also, the website has been down and I tried calling the other day and no answer. All of this is quite out of character for this shop. I didn't know if anyone knew anything.

Anyone know if this place is still open? I haven't had a chance to stop by as of late but they are usually pretty active on social media (Facebook and Twitter). No posts either places for quite a while. Also, the website has been down and I tried calling the other day and no answer. All of this is quite out of character for this shop. I didn't know if anyone knew anything.

A buddy bought a gun from Joe last week

1794 Bridge St, Ste 9B, Dracut, Massachusetts 01826
Start Date
Opened on May 17, 2013
Hours
Wed:
12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Thu:
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri:
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Short Description
At On Target Firearms your sure to find i wide selection of guns, ammo, and accessories. And if your a beginner we conduct NRA Basic Safety Courses.
Parking
Parking Lot
Phone
+1 978-967-4933
Email
[email protected]
Website
http://www.otfirearms.net

Last edited:
anyone have an update on the indoor range they are building? As mentioned above, no recent activity on the website

He is still very busy working on the new building with an indoor range.
i don't know when it is scheduled to open though

Thanks guys. I have just been so busy that every time I have been meaning to stop by something else comes up and I can't. It is a relief to know that he is still going strong and the new place is still moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom