• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Ruger Wrangler

I got mine for $200 at Pete's in Adams a few months ago. Spent about another $25 on rosewood grips and $30 for a holster, both off Etsy. I like the gun a lot but it doesn't seem particularly accurate, maybe its just not broken in yet.

My sister bought the Wrangler for her kids, ages 8 and 11. I've fired it and it's fairly accurate for having just a groove as a rear sight. Yeah, it takes time to load and unload, but the kids still love shooting it.

Where did you find the rosewood grips?

My sister bought the Wrangler for her kids, ages 8 and 11. I've fired it and it's fairly accurate for having just a groove as a rear sight. Yeah, it takes time to load and unload, but the kids still love shooting it.

Where did you find the rosewood grips?
Now that I look it up looks like i paid $35 + $2 shipping. Seller PremiumGunGrips. They look nicer on the gun, the picture is a little flat. Ruger Wrangler Rosewood Gentleman Grips for .22 models NEW 19 / 2020

I got the holster from Big Texas Leatherworks, looks like they are not selling anything at the moment. I was really pleased with the holster, thick leather, well made, looks nice. Makes me feel like a cowboy. First time I ever ordered anything off Etsy and I was real happy.

Now that I look it up looks like i paid $35 + $2 shipping. Seller PremiumGunGrips. They look nicer on the gun, the picture is a little flat. Ruger Wrangler Rosewood Gentleman Grips for .22 models NEW 19 / 2020

I got the holster from Big Texas Leatherworks, looks like they are not selling anything at the moment. I was really pleased with the holster, thick leather, well made, looks nice. Makes me feel like a cowboy. First time I ever ordered anything off Etsy and I was real happy.

Thanks for sending the link. It says free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom