• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Ruger Carbine

I would wait the price alway goes down after all the hipe of sales slows down. Ruger alway does that everyone wants one and only ship a few to each dealer. I will keep shooting my Kel 2000 till there been out a while.

Got mine last Saturday. BTW, the Mass model has a non- threaded barrel and comes with 10 round Magazine to save us from ourselves.

looks like that's model # 19101 that lacks the threaded barrel. it's designed as a "CA model". is the threaded barrel model at all shorter? ruger tends to use heavy steel thread protectors so having a non-threaded barrel might be better

can you post a photo of the unthreaded muzzle? i can't fine one online

Picked one up yesterday.
This rifle is wide open for other calibers and most likely, more mag adapters.
I can see .40, 10mm, .45 in the future and m&p mag adapters in the future.

I can take a pic of the unthreaded barrel at noon. Barrel has a slight taper, except for the muzzle. Like it was left for cutting threads into.

No reason you can’t buy it in NH if you want the threaded barrel. Or just order online and have shipped to FFL. Not that it matters much since we can’t have suppressors in MA. I guess you could put on a flash hider or brake but I’m not sure why you would.

Back
Top Bottom