• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Roster is up!!

New Glocks are not safe that is why the AG allows the police to have them.So they can shoot the public with an unsafe gun.She is allowing all these guns in the hands of police,thus endangering the public.
That smells, like fraud, either they are safe or not.
I wish glock would have some balls, and step up and do a Barrett.

What do you mean by pulling a Barrett? Did they call some regulator’s bluff and make them back off, or are you saying Glock should add .50 BMG models?

What do you mean by pulling a Barrett? Did they call some regulator’s bluff and make them back off, or are you saying Glock should add .50 BMG models?

they refused to sell or fix for any police in CA when Ca banned civilian ownership.

Glock had a lot of balls and already blew thousands certifying their guns and probably thousands more on counsel fighting the shitbag AG at various levels or
another.

Also Barett can do what he does because last I knew armorers for their guns don't grow on trees. Glock stops selling to LE in MA and someone will just drive around
them, or smith will just take all the PD sales over. (they already took a bunch from Sig).

The threat is a lot less forceful when we're talking about $500 throwaway guns, most of which likely will never need service over their typical LE lifespan, vs $4000-$10,000 dollar precision rifles.

Barett also controls his distribution too... its not like there are a bunch of distis with M82A1s hanging around in stock.

-Mike

the canik TP9DA (double action) is now on the list. since i was a fan of the walther P99AS this canik possibly appeals to me. would have to feel the trigger to see though. aside from Canik and Springfield Armory it doesn't look like manufacturers are bothering with our list. can't say i blame them. i recall some chatter about nighthawk expanding their # of MA OK 1911 models, although even so i'm not looking to drop such coin on anything in a pistol cartridge.

Barett also controls his distribution too... its not like there are a bunch of distis with M82A1s hanging around in stock.

-Mike

I am unsure the basis of this statement. My primary two distributors both have multiple M82A1s "hanging around in stock". With funds, I could buy them right now. The smaller distributors dont, but they dont have any high ticket items like the Barrett.

Benelli CONTROLS distribution. They go dealer direct and require significant buy in and that you maintain significant inventory.
Colt controls distribution by requiring stocking dealers that keep inventory in 5 different categories at all times to be allowed to purchase Cotls (they do suspend this periodically)
Kimber controls distribution by going dealer direct and requiring significant buy in. There are some work arounds for Kimber and one distributor I know of (WAY over priced) that sells to dealers.

Barrett by comparison is not very controlling.

the canik TP9DA (double action) is now on the list. since i was a fan of the walther P99AS this canik possibly appeals to me. would have to feel the trigger to see though. aside from Canik and Springfield Armory it doesn't look like manufacturers are bothering with our list. can't say i blame them. i recall some chatter about nighthawk expanding their # of MA OK 1911 models, although even so i'm not looking to drop such coin on anything in a pistol cartridge.
stock Canik trig pull

Attachments

• 16388331_720282754815772_6333054645982669411_n.jpg
    16388331_720282754815772_6333054645982669411_n.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 43
I am unsure the basis of this statement. My primary two distributors both have multiple M82A1s "hanging around in stock". With funds, I could buy them right now. The smaller distributors dont, but they dont have any high ticket items like the Barrett.

My point is there's not much in the way to stop him from deciding where the rifles do and don't go, if he really wanted to. There's not exactly thousands of his
guns in the channel. On the other hand Glocks are all over the place. If Glock won't sell an MA LE agency guns, some downstream FFL probably would,
etc.

-Mike

I believe the comp is shorthand for compact.

Smith & Wesson M&P Shield (M2.0 MA Comp NTS) 9mm
Smith & Wesson M&P Shield (M2.0, MA Comp TS) 9mm
Smith & Wesson M&P Shield (M2.0 MA Comp NTS) .40S&W
Smith & Wesson M&P Shield (M2.0 MA Comp TS) .40 S&W

Glock had a lot of balls and already blew thousands certifying their guns and probably thousands more on counsel fighting the shitbag AG at various levels or
another.

Also Barett can do what he does because last I knew armorers for their guns don't grow on trees. Glock stops selling to LE in MA and someone will just drive around
them, or smith will just take all the PD sales over. (they already took a bunch from Sig).

The threat is a lot less forceful when we're talking about $500 throwaway guns, most of which likely will never need service over their typical LE lifespan, vs $4000-$10,000 dollar precision rifles.

-Mike
That’s why you’re the quarterback.[smile]

I believe the comp is shorthand for compact.

Smith & Wesson M&P Shield (M2.0 MA Comp NTS) 9mm
Smith & Wesson M&P Shield (M2.0, MA Comp TS) 9mm
Smith & Wesson M&P Shield (M2.0 MA Comp NTS) .40S&W
Smith & Wesson M&P Shield (M2.0 MA Comp TS) .40 S&W
Those are shields, not M&P2.0 compact. MA Comp is MA Compliant.

The S&W Sheild .380, Springfeild XD-E (hammer fired), Springfield Elite Officer compact (.45acp), Springfield TRP 1911 (10mm), Couple other Springfield 1911's.

That's what I caught. Might be a couple more.

“Glock as the Official Handgun of NAAGA” – Naaga
The National African American Gun Association and Austrian firearm manufacturer Glock have announced “Glock as the Official Handgun of NAAGA”.

National President Philip Smith stated, “We are extremely pleased and excited to have Glock as an official partner. They are a Global leader in producing one of the best pistols in the Industry. Our partnership with Glock will help us continue to build a safe and effective training environment for those in our community to learn about firearms using a world-class semi-automatic handgun platform. Glock understands the big picture for our community and the 2nd Amendment.”

In addition to Glock becoming the official handgun of the NAAGA, Glock will also be donating to the NAAGA College Scholarship Program created to assist deserving students who are in need of financial assistance to pursue and reach their educational goals

The National African American Gun Association is the largest Black Firearms Organization in the USA with over 20,000+ members.

Maura is a bigot.

Ugh always wanted a Springfield Operator.

After that heist they pulled in there home town I don’t know?

Didn't we kinda cover this in the Four Seasons thread last week? About the general target demographic and "graduating" after awhile.

[rofl]

I'm sorry. I try so hard to be a graduate and I'm still a kindergartener.

I didn't say i couldn't GET one, just that the consensus here and at local shops was there was only ONE model compliant: Compact safety in black. Otherwise, you were SOL. In fact, there are plenty of videos and discussions online from people grinding out grips they bought from SIG to fit the "MA safety."

I gotta go get my graham crackers and milk. ;)

Back
Top Bottom