New Roster (for those that care)

Oh no! People are gunna be so upset when they see there’s no P365.

Edit. Yes the 365 is listed. Not that it really mattered.

Last edited:
Not a single CZ on the list but the fuggin P320X5 gets on the “target roster”? Are you kidding me?

Very specific model number made it only visible when performing the CTRL-F movement. LOL

And pretty much the entire SIG line is there. Not just a 320x5. It has little to do with it being a target pistol. Do we know if CZ has submitted for testing at all???

Not a single CZ on the list but the fuggin P320X5 gets on the “target roster”? Are you kidding me?

CZ doesn't need to waste money submitting guns for any MA bullshit, considering they sell pretty much every handgun they can make and import regardless. It's pretty obvious why they never pursued MA compliance
BS.

-Mike

CZ doesn't need to waste money submitting guns for any MA bullshit, considering they sell pretty much every handgun they can make and import regardless. It's pretty obvious why they never pursued MA compliance
BS.

-Mike
CZ caring about MA Compliance
large.jpg

A lot of people here care about the list. Including me.

It just makes it easier and it can also make it cheaper to get what you want.

Yes I know how to get scary dangerous things that I want but if it’s on the list it just makes it easier for everyone. So I’m glad some companies continue to get stuff approved

Yes I know how to get scary dangerous things that I want but if it’s on the list it just makes it easier for everyone. So I’m glad some companies continue to get stuff approved

I went to pick up a second SIG MK-25 last week because I wanted to send mine out to have the slide milled for an RMR and I wanted to get another one that I would leave stock. The Mass model (MK-25-MA) has a normal p226 barrel with notch cut out of it (loaded barrel indicator), not the phosphated-coated chrome-lined barrel that is part of a MK-25.
Moral of the story: that's not a MK-25. I don't want some weird handi-version a gun. F-the list.

Last edited:

Cheaper? Not really, not by any amount that makes it anything more than a wash. Saves time? yes. If it didn't exist and "we could just buy whatever we wanted" it'd probably save me an extra hour or two per acquisition. Then again I haven't bought a gun at "typical glass case over the counter retail" in MA in almost 10 years at this point. I'm done with this state's garbage. The HealeyBan BS kind of even
cemented that even more.

-Mike

Last edited:
I went to pick up a second SIG MK-25 last week because I wanted to send mine out to have the slide milled for an RMR and I wanted to get another one that I would leave stock. The Mass model (MK-25-MA) has a normal p226 barrel with notch cut out of it (loaded barrel indicator), not the phosphated-coated chrome-lined barrel that is part of a MK-25.
Moral of the story: that's not a MK-25. I don't want some weird handi-version a gun. F-the list.

Sig and S&W seem to enjoy contaminating their guns, although its not the roster process that causes this problem. All of that garbage is caused by the AG's CMR940 bullshit, not "the roster" as it were. Is Sig still approving "M" suffixed guns instead of the base model and leaning on "substantially similar" ? that's the dumbest shit I've ever seen from any gun vendor.

-Mike

So did they change the 365 to meet MA (Healey the dictator) compliance?

Back
Top Bottom