• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Rhode Island Congressional Candidate Rhue Reis

vickers

NES Member
Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in, but wasn't sure where else it fit...

I just found out today that a cousin of mine is running for Congress out of the second Rhode Island District. His name is Rhue Reis. I can attest to him being a great guy but since we never tend to talk much about politics during family reunions and such I wasn't aware of his exact stance on political issues though I had a feeling he was on our side. Based on his website, he is pro Constitution, Pro Bill of Rights and, despite not being a gun owner, professes to be very pro 2A.

I thought with all the BS going on in RI it might be good if some of the RI NES folk were introduced to him.

He spent a good part of his childhood in Mass, but then lived in Florida for a number of years. For the last 15 or so years he has been living in Rhode Island.

He is not a professional politician. He's a family man and has been a business owner and is frustrated with the representation in his district so felt compelled to run.

I live in Mass so can't vote for him but if he is sincere about the 2A stuff, I will support him in whatever way I can, including financially.

http://www.reisforcongress.com

Last edited:
I just met him today at a political fundraiser for someone else. He was there with his campaign manager Mark Zaccaria. We chatted for a while, he seems like a good guy, a political neophyte I thought. That will make it a big uphill climb to defeat Langevin, who seems to be very popular. Actually most lib politicians are popular in this sh*thole.

Seems like a nice guy... Not my district, unfortunately. Donno if even someone is running vs "Chippolino" in my district or that slimeball is unopposed. Riley did a horrid job vs Langevin, as did Doherty vs Cicciline... Rue has to get out there and shake some hands, even if in front of supermarkets. He seems to be amiable enough guy to do so. Langevin is not unbeatable, negative campaign vs him will fail though...

Back
Top Bottom